chapter 17

The car was moving away from the vanue but jungkook was looking through the window towards his family which was disappearing as the distance increases. He sniffled turning away from the scene but came face to face to a hand that was carrying a handkerchief . He looked towards taehyung who was just looking at him fondly . he smiled tearfully and took the kerchief with a silent thanyou. Taehyung put his arm around and pulled him towards his chest . Jungkook snuggled closer towards the warmth, which he really needed at the moment.

Taehyung didn't said anything to comfort him. He knows , no words are going to be enough to comfort him. He knows that more than anyone. He placed a kiss on his forehead and carrassed his hair who snuggled even more closer to him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Jungkook? Hey! Jungkook "

Jungkook frowned and slowly opened his eyes listening to the soothing deep voice. His eyes locked with taehying who smiled looking at the puffy face of the younger.

"We reached my house"

It took a while for jungkook to register.

"Did I sleep?"

"Yes. You were really tired due to all the crying .."

Jungkook blushed at the mention of crying.

"Come "

Jungkook nodded and stepped out of the car.

"Welcome to our home dear husband"

Jungkook blushed and looked at their home and

"Woow"

Jungkook's jaw dropped ...

(I don't own this video. I repeat I don't own this video. Credits to the owners who worked really hard for it. You guys understood right?)

"What the hell taehyung"

Taehyung got nervous

"You didn't like it?

Jungkook turned towards taehyung in disbelief.

"God! tae, show me around this instant"

" but- ok ok let's start"

(Start the video & imagine as it is their point for view . Ignore the panoramic view)

"Here is soo peacefully taehyung. How did you even-"

Jungkook couldn't talk any further. He can't believe he is going to stay here from now on. This is his dream house . He is so mesmerized..

"Umm well buisness is stress full jungkook ..so when I decided to build a house, I wanted it to be my own comfort zone. I wanted the place to be peaceful and calming. I accidentally stumbled up on this place when I came for a project nearby. I liked this place and made it my own. I designed the interior and the exterior according to my style after seeking advice from architects . Jimin like this place alot. He sometimes stay here when he is stressed out. "

Jungkook gave him a nod as he was looking around.

"This is my favourite place here"

He said with a bright smile standing on the balcony with a view of the lake and also looking at the outdoor garden where the tiny chairs are situated.