Chapter 21

" you seriously annoy him right?"

"Me! annoying him!? Actually it's the other way around. Sometimes he act more childish than his own daughter."

Jungkook pouted.

"But won't he be sad? Won't he be angry at you? He is your elder so you have to respect him"

"I do love and respect him Tae. It's just a little sibling fight we have ,  Nothing serious at all . Basically we enjoy it "

Jungkook chuckled..

"Even if we bicker and fight alot, when something happens to any of us, the one who will be hurt the most is going to be only us. "

"Every siblings are like that?"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a second then closed his eyes letting out a deep breath. His mind swirling with the thoughts of how lonely the elder was in his childhood. How deprived he is of all kinds of relationships in the world. He opened his eyes and looked deep in his eyes . A smile bloomed on his lips looking at the curious eyes of the elder.

"Yes ofcourse. "

"I wish I had a sibling "

Taehyung sighed

"You have. Jin hyung, Joon hyung, hobi hyung , yoongi hyung & yoonji noona are all your sibling from now on.  You can also experience the bond from our children in Future"

Jungkook teasingly smiled while wiggling  his eyebrows making taehyung roll his eyes .

" you never stop teasing me right?".

"It's Fun".

Jungkook shrugged

"one thing I have to agree that beauty runs in Jeon's blood"

jungkook blushed at the statement and hid his red face in the elder's broad back Meanwhile the elder chuckled.

" I'm happy You had a wonderful  youth "

Jungkook smiled and planted a soft peck on the elder's shoulder.