chapter 18

I Recommend 'My Dil Goes Mmmm' by Vishal- Shekhar song while reading this chapter .  Play it on repeat if it ends before the chapter ;)"

The rising sun marked the beginning of new life for the new couples. But the said couple is still in their dreamland, but not for long.

Jungkook frowned feeling the warm sunlight touching his face. He groaned slightly before slowly opening his eyes. He blinked  when he saw a broad chest in front of his face. He moved slightly but the strong arm resting on the curve of his waist tightened making him hiss.

He looked down and it took a moment for him to process where he is . He blushed and smiled slightly before removing the strong hand from his waist. He huffed and looked up .

"Soo handsome"

He thought looking at the peacefull face of the sleeping elder. He carassed the sharp jaw of the elder while looking at him fondly to which , the elder snuggled closer. He smiled and placed a sweet kiss on the elder's forehead before getting out of the bed.

He stretched his body and  got into   the bathroom after taking his clothes.

Taehyung frowned missing the warmth that comforted him. He blinked open his eyes and sat on the bed ruffling his hair. He heard the shower running.

"Oh!"

Realization hit him.

"Oh! Right I got married"

He smiled knowing the warmth was jungkook's

"I never slept this good in my whole life"

He felt refreshed so energetic . He heard the bathroom door opening revealing the hot form of jungkook with wet hair . Jungkook was busy drying his hair with the towel that he didn't see the elder who is gulping looking at the him.

"You are awake"

Jungkook said when he saw taehyung sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard. Taehyung suddenly came out of his daze and said

"Y-yeah "

Jungkook nodded going towards the mirror which was near the bed. Taehyung took a breath when he suddenly got hit by the sweet smell from jungkook.

"I also use the same body wash but why does that smell this sweeter on him? "

"Taehyung hyung are you listening?"

Jungkook asked  seeing the elder zoning out.

"Yeah yeah what were you saying"

"We have to go for shopping today . There is nothing here to cook . Not even a loaf bread"

Taehyung smiled cheeky.

"I'm coming let me freshen up"

Taehyung said hurriedly taking his clothes.

"Oh! I forgot . When do we unpack all your luggage?"

"Let it be. We have to pack all these again for going to my home so just let it be"

Taehyung nodded before entering the bathroom while jungkook continued getting ready.

{{{{{{{{{

The beautiful black car came to stop in front of a supermarket. Jungkook got out of the car followed by taehyung. They both smiled and went  inside .

"Hyung you take the cart. I'll be in the vegetable section "

Saying this jungkook walked towards the vegetable section without giving any chance for taehyung to talk.