chapter 14

It's been two weeks after the press conference.  The world still didn't get over the fact of taekook. Even though the media is calm , they didn't leave the topic. They still bring it up some time, they want TRP you know..

Anyway our both families don't care about this .. the elders  are soo busy about arranging the wedding and all it's preprations.. but talking about our youngers ..

Namjoon was at work in the first week after the conference but on the next week he with Jin who took a long leave, together started concentrating on the wedding.

J hope took a really long leave for the wedding , so he was  mostly free and also bored. He sometime accompany elders and himself get busy with the wedding. Don't find him wrong, he love to do all the preprations for his younger brother's wedding which he is doing it now, but his crush yoonji have been busy. As a doctor,  she can't take alot of leave. So hobi is bit sulky about it. He had plans of them talking and hanging out to get to know each other which did happen for only a week but after the press conference both got busy so less talk happens..

Yoongi  also got busy in his work , working on music for his upcoming comeback and also his collaboration  with a clothing brand 'valantine'. A certain sexy thing is always running in his mind but he didn't find it annoying. Rather he get excited to know more about the youngers upcoming antics.. but he can't show it to anyone.. yoongi is determined for not letting the younger in his life but let's see if the younger will be able to make the elder desperate for him..

Jimin  and taehyung got even more busy in the earlier one week after the conference because alot of project and deals were offered to their company after the marriage news got spread. Especially jimin since tae being the groom can't handle so much work cuz this is  his special day.. but the next week both officially bid a temporary good bye to  the company by giving its responsibility to their trusted secretaries.. that week both were busy at the wedding duty...

Jungkook also got works which he accepted and took care of  since he don't want to get bored.. taekook constantly talk to each other but couldn't go out for safety reasons..
Both taekook are really eager for their wedding but also nervous for their future but one thing is sure they trust each other and is willing to face anything together

So after two weeks of being busy tomorrow is their wedding. There is only hours left for kookie to be forever taehyung's. 

But in the room a middle aged man is looking at a photo with fond eyes carassing it with his rough hands delicately with sweet smile on his lips . His eyes are a little glossy . An elderly woman came to him and put her hand on his shoulder. The man looked at her and smiled..

" He grew up too  fast right?"

The woman didn't said anything but just looked at the photo  in the man's hand. The photo is of a little boy with bunny teeth smiling at the camera.. she just smiled but a tear slipped from her eyes..

"I regret it. I should've spend so much time with him , when I could. In the fight of  survival we forgot our little happiness and memories to cherish. I shouldn't have left him to his grandparents . Now our time with him is running out. He is going to be with someone else. That someone will be his first priority in his life. Will he forget about us ?. Even if he forget about us , I won't blame him. He don't have that much memories with us to cherish right?. I - I- don't want him to go but ...but he need to right?. Why can't he stay with us.? Our little bunny is going to belong to someone else. My little baby who I secured until now. Will he be happy?. Oh what am I saying. Taehyung is perfect man. He will hurt himself before hurting my baby..
I'm relived to give my baby to him. "