Chapter 20

"Taehyung, Kookie get up".

The sun rays were giving enough irritation for the couple who were all snuggled up in their warm bed enjoying each other's warmth. But the knocking sound that are coming from the door along with their Pa's voice added much more disturbance. Taehyung was the one who blinked open his eyes. Sensing his Pa's voice , he frowned and got up before opening  the door .He came face to face with the middle aged man who worn a done face seeing his son's sleepy state.

"What is it Pa.? Irritating  Early in the morning "

Even though he mumbled the last sentence but got a flick to his forehead which stole  the sleepiness that still left in his eyes.

" Brat! Didn't you said you guys have to go to jungkook's house today? They called me just now. And just so you know it's 9 in the morning"

Saying that , Gong yoo walked away from there leaving Taehyung dumbfounded. But soon

"IT'S ALREADY 9 ?"

He sprinted inside to the room and got stuck seeing jungkook still in sleep.

"Should I wake him up? No, first I should bath or else he will rush "

He took his necessities and went inside the bathroom.

🛀🛀🛀🛀🛀

" Jungkook... Jungkook!"

Jungkook pouted in his sleep and pushed the hand that was shaking him before turning around to continue his  sleep. Taehyung shook his head and  said.

"Kookie. Don't you miss your parents and hyungs? It' already 9:30 in the morning .  It's two hour journey kookie. We'll be late. "

Jungkook instantly got up and without a word, he sprinted inside the bathroom.

But almost half an hour later,

" Taehyung...."

It's only after bathing, jungkook got to know that, he didn't took his cloths and towel. He called taehyung without having any other way.

Taehyung, who were waiting for the call with cloths in one hand and towel on his shoulder in front of the bathroom door shook his head answering him.

"Cloths and towel right ? I thought so"

Jungkook sheepishly smiled inside the bathroom and very slightly opened the door  to put his hand out . Taehyung placed the towel in the hand first .  He saw the hand retreating behing the door and extended again for the cloths . The process continued two more times.

" Thanks"

Taehyung smiled and said,

"Come downstairs when you're done. I'll be there in the front yard to pack the luggages."

Taehyung went out when he got a
" ok" from kookie.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Jungkook came downstairs after doing his skin care routine. He didn't do any make up but still looked
extraordinary . His eyes searched for their owner, but got disappointed. Suddenly, grandma came there stealing his attention.

"Kookie ? You are here. You guys are late, do you know that?. They called us atleast three times. What happened?"

"It's just we overslept granny."

"It'ok . I informed them that you guys are tired. But Come on !  lets have breakfast  so that you won't be late even more."

"But tae?"

"Oh ! He will be here in any minute , so You come with me"

Saying so granny dragged jungkook to dining area. She made him sit on the chair and started serving himn.  But his eyes were anticipating taehyung