chapter 19

After lunch both of them washed their dishes and began packing their necessary things . They have to go to the orphanage for dinner and from there , they will directly go to jungkook's house for few days .

Jungkook was helping taehyung in packing since his clothes are there still unpacked . He just have to put them in the car .

"Hyung can I pack these"

"What"

"Hyung look here . Should I pack all these ."

Taehyung turned around from his packing job towards jungkook. As soon as he turned, his eyes got widened and he sprinted towards jungkook and snatched the cloths from him. Jungkook got shocked and confused at the sudden attack . He looked at taehyung who hid the clothes behind and looking at somewhere else. His confused expression soon turned to naughtiness as he saw the elder's cheeks getting red.

" Come on hyung why are you hiding it . Give it to me . I'll pack those"

"No need . I'll pack them myself "

"Why? I already told you that I'll pack your cloths while you pack your office documents . Then why is this an exception."

" You pack other cloths . I'll take care of these"

" Aish hyung , underwear is also a cloth right . I'll pack it . "

Saying so jungkook stretched his hands and swiftly pulled the underwear but as taehyung backed away , Jungkook could only get his hands on the red underwear ..

" Hyung the colour of your cheeks are exactly like this . What do you say . Can I pack them "

Jungkook asked laughing and swinging the red boxer making taehyung's cheeks go more red..

" Aish here, pack them or whatever . I can't believe you are teasing me"

Taehyung put his underwear back on jungkook's hands and turned around sulking.

Jungkook smiled and put them neatly in the bag and back hugged the elder who went back to his work.

" I'm sorry ok. I couldn't help but tease you . You looked so cute with your red cheeks"

" How can I not blush when you are teasing me. Never have I ever encountered such a situation. "

" Hyung I'm your husband . There is nothing private between us. And also I'm going to see them anyway right?"

Jungkook immediately closed his mouth with his hands realizing what he blurted out . He looked at taehyung with shocked eyes. Only to see the elder's bewildered expression.

"What did you say".

Jungkook's ears and cheek turned red. He sprinted away from there to hide his red face after mumbling..

"Ididn'tsaidanything"

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded but soon his cheeks also turned red and a shy smirky smile bloomed on his lips.

"You are not that innocent as I thought . "

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Jungkook and taehyung came out of their home and locked the door. Taehyung gave the key to a man giving him instruction on taking care of the house in their absence.

Jungkook looked at the house after putting his luggage while taehyung came towards the car to put his bags.

" I really wanted to spent more time here"

Taehyung smiled

"We are going to live our whole life here. It's just a matter of few days. Come on let's go . It's already 4 in the evening."