Chapter 23

yesterday's  promise he made to his dear father in law might have played in his head again and again that his unconscious mind didn't miss to wake him up early in the morning . He was clueless or should I say dumb founded when he found himself awake  when the sky was still dark. He blinked several time and looked  around to gain his  lost presence of mind .

"Why am I awake in the early morning?"

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows and scratched his head. The annoyance clearly seen in his face. As an  answer to his question , yesterday's event  played in his mind.

"Oo that's why"

A look of realisation came to his face as he sighed.

Suddenly a certain someone came to his mind that he immediately turned his head. The annoyed yet defeated expression soon went away as his eyes took in the sight of his beautiful husband sleeping like an  innocent baby. His face became filled with adoration so tender like a mother looking at her child. He slowly layed down  beside jungkook without making any noise . His eyes wandered around the sleeping face of the younger which made his heart eraticaly beat in an unknown rhythm.

(Only consider the face )

A smile bloomed on his lips as he snuggled a little bit closer to get an even more near view of the sleeping bunny.  His left hand; like having a mind of its own,  slowly raised towards the ethereal face of the younger. It removed the strands of hair that was teasing him by obstructing the view of younger's pale forehead . The fingers of his traced the eyebrows of the sleeping male and he sighed as he felt the thick but small hairs softly gliding through his finger tips.

His fingers glided through his face like a feather gliding through a smooth mirror. He thumbs carrased the silky chubby cheeks ..

"soo soft"!!!

He whispered dreamly. His fingertips  played with  the long lashes and traced through his cute button nose . He bit his lips to hide his smile as he give a boop on the nose tips. He chuckled adoringly when the younger scrunch his nose.

But as the fingers glided downwards , his expression darkened . As the fingers traced on the smooth petal like lips, he gulped. He felt greedy as his thumb seems to thoroughly enjoying the feeling of it's softness. He unconsciously scooted more closer to his face. He closed his eyes as he felt the warm breath on his own lips. When he very  slightly felt the feather like touch of those lips on his, he suddenly jolted awake  from whatever trance he was in. He sweat profusely as he sat up on the bed . His hand unconsciously moving to his own lips. As he registered what happened he looked at jungkook again .

"Ooo fuck!"

He sweared silently and clenched his jaw as the view  came across his eyes..