1

"I would like you to meet a new student joining us this year, her name is Ali MacKenzie she came all the way from California. Let's all give her a warm welcome!" The teacher announced, her face is full of joy.

Ali walk in with her white shirt and skinny blue jeans, her black short hair is in a quite mess but she looks amazing with it.

"You may take your seat next to Billy, Ali. " The teacher pointed at a empty chair next to Billy.

Ali nodded, everyone staring at her like she's some kind of alien but she shrugged that off.

"Im stu!" A guy who looks like a clown introduce himself with a smile, a cute smile.

"Ali, Ali MacKenzie" Ali gave him a warm smile.

"Your really pretty Ali" Stu complimented as he turns around facing the board.

Ali nodded chuckling silently.

The teacher looks at a blonde girl "Casey, would you like to show Ali around the school later?" She ask

Casey nodded "Sure ma'am!" She smiled

Later on the bell rings and it was time to go around the school with Casey, everybody got up and grab their things from their table and walk out of the room one by one.

"I'll see you later sweetcakes." Stu winked at Ali before he walks out.

Ali chuckled quietly when Casey approach her "Hi Ali I'm Casey I'll be your guide here." Casey smiled

A moment later the girls are seen on the hallway, Casey telling Ali what classroom it is in each room and she shows Ali where the cafeteria is.

And then they went outside, they happen to pass by not far from the fountain where Stu and Billy is hanging out with two girlss and another guy.

"Who are they Casey?" Ali looks at them

"Who?" Casey follows Ali's gaze and her eyes lands on Stu and Billy.

"Oh that's Billy..." She pointed at a guy with white plain shirt, a girl is seating between his legs.

A beautiful one.

"And That's Randy..." She pointed at another guy who was seating next to Stu and the blonde girl.

"Those two" She pointed at the two girls "Are their girlfriend, Sidney and Tatum."

"And I know you already know Stu." She added

Ali nodded, they kept on walking until finally is done with all the tour "That's it, I hope you won't get lost around here." Casey said before she sighed.

"I'll try my best not to" Ali let out a awkward laugh.

"You'll be fine Ali, this place is just like a mall pretend your going shopping each room you go in." Casey said before she winks at her and left.

What is with everyone winking?