18

Ali felt her head slightly bouncing against a hard window, she slowly open her eyes to realize she's in a moving truck.

She looks around her eyes adjusting around just to see an old man driving.

The old man glance at her, "Oh great your awake, I made a quick stop at a diner just an hour ago and I didn't want to wake you up so I bought you foods."

Ali searched for the food and found it just beside her, she immediately take it and mumbled a thank you to the guy.

"I never catch your name." She ask, eating the fries.

"I'm Jonathan." The guy answered, he focused on the road.

"Well, my name is Aliana."

"Nice to meet you Aliana." Jonathan smiled glancing at her for a second.

Ali smiled and look straight ahead when she noticed something bright from the side mirror.

She slowly jolted and when she recognize the car her eyes widened.

"Oh my god." She gasp in fear.

"What? What's wrong?"

"The car, it's following us."

"Oh don't worry it's probably going on the same direction we're going."

"No, you don't understand I'm kidnapped my name is Aliana I don't know how long I've been missing but that guy in the car took me. Please! You gotta help me!" She pleaded her eyes started to water up.

"Okay, okay calm down I won't let him take you."

"Please don't stop."

The car sped up and drove pass them just a meter away before it stop in the middle of the road.

"Oh fuck." Jonathan cursed under his breath.

Ali started to panic when Jonathan stop the truck.

"Please don't go out there, his gonna kill you."

"Hey, it's alright just stay here and I'll talk to him." Jonathan opens the door.

Ali glance at the car and there Billy was standing his gaze is giving her chills down the spine.

His glare is making her feel like she wants to crawl out of her own skin.

She watch as Jonathan tries to talk with Billy, after a moment which feels like forever Jonathan came back.

"He said his your husband and your married."

"No! His lying." She said shaking uncontrollably.

"He said if you don't come out his gonna take you even if you like it or not."

"Please Jonathan help me."

"I'm trying—" Grunt was all Ali heard when Jonathan was drop to the ground.

Billy was standing behind him with a hammer.

Ali screamed in fear.

"Get the fuck off the truck if you don't want me to kill him." Billy threatened.

Ali's body shakes in fear she can feel her entire body wants to jumo out of her own body.

"Hurry up!"

Ali obeyed him, she had no other choice she got into the car with Billy and they drove off.

Ali sat on the passenger seat shaking from the cold and out of fear.

"When will you stop running away?" Billy spoke.

"How many times do I have to tell you that no matter where you are I will always find you."

She shivers.

"Please Billy you gotta let me go." She begged.

"I don't want to, your mine and mine alone I don't like sharing."