20

Ali woke up early in the morning after washing her face in the bathroom she went down to the kitchen but she saw Billy sleeping on the couch she let out a soft sighed before cooking food, she tries to pretend that nothing happened yesterday but in reality she wants to get out of this hell Billy out her in.

Someone knock on the door this made Ali jump a little and Billy jolted from his sleep.

They weren't expecting anyone today, Billy quietly grab a gun under the living room table while Ali walks up to him and hide behind him.

There was a another knock, the two slowly made their way to the door Billy slowly opened it pointing the gun to whoever is in the door.

"Jesus fuck!" It was Stu Macher

Ali sigh in relief, "What the fuck Stu."

Stu smiled and let himself in.

"Where are the kids?" Stu looks around.

"What kids?" Billy let the gun down.

"God, I thought you both already have kids." Stu sat down on the couch.

Ali was silent, Stu let out a chuckle and turn to Billy.

"So it's been years now."

"Yeah, it has been."

"When will the timr I'll become God parent to your kid?"

"Actually Ali doesn't want kids." Billy said out loud as he glance at ali.

Stu laugh.

After an hour Stu left leaving the two alone again, there was an awkward silence between them as Ali washed the dishes.

"Hey." Billy spoke.

Ali turn around to look at him.

"Come with me I wanna show you something." Billy grabs her hand gently leading them out of the house.

"Where are you taking me?"
They walk in the woods.

As they walk deep into the forest the warmth of the sun hits both of their skin, Ali look up to see a beautiful sunset with pink and violet color covering the sky.

Billy then took her into a lake, the sun reflecting beautifully one the water.

"What are we doing here?"

"Whenever I wanna think about what I did I go here." Billy took off his shirt.

"Everytime your asleep I go here to think about all I did to you." He took off his pants.

Ali felt awkward and immediately turn around.

"What are you doing?"

"Just a little dip." He jumps inthe water.

Ali watches as he swim around.

"Come here it's warm."

"What if something is in the water?"

"Nothing is in the water."

Ali sigh unsure on what to do but took her clothes off anyway.

She slowly get in the water and swims towards Billy.