14

Ali felt the car stop so she slowly open her eyes just to see Billy getting out of the car she got up and look outside she saw this massive house... Glass house it was made of wood and glass.

It was in the middle of a forest.

She got out of the car amuse on what she sees

"Oh Good you're awake." Billy approach her.

"Oh my god are you—is this your house?"

"No..." He walk closer to her.

"It's our house."

Ali look at him a bit confused and surprise because of what he said... Our house?

"What do you mean Billy... Our house? Your not gonna keep me here forever right?" She ask... Her voice slightly shaking.

"If that means I'll be with you forever and no one gets in our way... Then yes I'll keep you here forever." He answered.

Ali's expression changed she no longer felt excited or happy she felt more scared and worried.

"Come on love." Billy smile and held her hand. "Let me show you inside."

She hesitantly take a step and stand in front of the front door.

"Ali, what are you doing?" Billy turn around.

"I am not going in there." Her voice was shaking.

"It's your home now... It's our home."

"If I go in there it'll be over for me."

"Ali." Billy's voice turned serious.

Ali started to sob again she look down and shook her head.

"Fuck you Billy." She tirn around and run.

She run as fast as she could trying to find where the exit is.

"You will never find the way out! We're in a deep deep forest Alianna!" Billy screamed.

Ali turns her head around still running to see if Billy is running after her but he wasn't, instead he was just standing with both of his hand on his pockets.

She stopped running not looking away from him not even a second of looking away.

What she doesn't know was someone was creeping up behind her she heard a twig snap so she turn around to see...

"Stu?"

SLAP! She felt herself dropping to the ground as she felt unconscious.