16

That night, Billy and Ali slept in one room but Billy slept on the floor while Alianna slept on the bed, it was in the middle of the night when Ali craved for a cold water so she quietly got up and went downstairs to get some water.

Billy felt someone moved because of the moonlight shining from their window, he felt a shadow went pass him.

Ali tip toed her way downstairs and into the kitchen, she turned every light on until she got into the kitchen, it was deadly quite she could hear the crickets sound  she walk closer to the fridge and open it, too lazy to get a cup she chug right from the bottle.

Billy slowly opened his eyes to check up on Ali but when he look she wasn't there, he immediately got up and rush out of the room.

He sprint down the stairs and runs to the front door while getting his car keys, he hurriedly put his shoes on when he heard a voice.

"Billy?"

He paused and turn his head around only to find Ali in the kitchen when a bottle of water.

He sighed in relief and took off his sheos placing it again in the shoe rack.

"I thought you left." He walk closer to her breathless.

"Why would I left?"

"Nothing... Just forget about it."

"I have no where to go and it's dark outside, it's not even worth trying... Besides do I have a choice?" she drink the last bit of water from the bottle before throwing it on the trash bin.

Billy watch her walk pass him but instead of walking back to the room she went into the living room.

"Where are you going?" Billy ask.

"I'm not sleepy anymore." She answered, turning on the television.

Bolly sat next to her.

"I won't run... I promise."

"I don't care about your promises Ali."

"Suit yourself Mr ghostface."

They both watch a television show, not saying a word to each other when Ali took off her sweater revealing her inner clothes such as a short and a shirt that rarely covers her cleavage.

Billy saw that and couldn't take his eyes off of it he tries to fught tge resistance of kissing her right there and then when she was innocently watching the television.

He sighed before saying something.

"You know what? Fuck you!" He smash his lips against her.

Feeling each other's warmth against their mouth, Ali is desperate for more of him she jump on his lap earning a pair of hands to snake around her tiny waist.

Billy's hand travels around her waist touching every bit of it, she moaned in their kiss making him turn on.

When he was about to go further she stopped kissing him.

"You need to earn what you want Loomis." She said and got up ftom his lap.

Billy was left dumb founded when she goes back to the bedroom.