3

Ali got out of her house and stood on the front porch.

Ding.

Her phone made a ding sound, she grabs it from her back pocket in her short, she looks at the screen and it was a message from an unknown number.

"1820 Calistoga Road, Santa Rosa street." She read the message.

"Great, only a few blocks from my house I can just walk there." She spoke to herself.

Her Dad walk out with his car keys and walk pass Ali "Okay come on I'll take you to her house." He said walking towards the car.

"Wait what? Dad I can just walk it's only a few blocks away from our house." She said.

"It's my daughter's first sleep over, there's no way I won't be able to atleast take her." Her father chuckled.

She sighed and got in the car "It's in Calistoga Road in Santa Rosa street her house number is 1820." She told him.

Her father drives her to Casey's house and drop her off there, the house seems big and quite it was rather peaceful looking.

She walk to the front porch and knocks on the door. Casey opens it and she saw Ali standing there she smiles.

"Great you found my house!" Casey pulls her in.

"What do you mean you texted me the address?" She said completely confused on what Casey just said.

Casey ignored her reply and grabs her small bag containing her clothes and other stuff.

"We can watch a movie, let's go make some popcorn. " Casey said

"I love popcorn. " Ali replies

"By the way how did you get my phone number?" Ali ask.

"What phone number? I don't know what your phone number is Ali." Casey replies

The girls were about to walk in the kitchen when the house phone rings.

"Then who-"

Casey went to grab it "Hello?"

"Hello?" A sexy voice replies

Ali just listened to the caller and Casey while she stood awkwardly.

"Yes?" Casey answered.

"Who is this?" The guy ask

"Hmm who are you trying to reach?" Casey ask

"What number is this?" The guy ask back

They kept exchanging questions making Ali giggle a little on how silly they sound.

"Hmm what number are you trying to reach?" Casey ask again.

"I don't know."

"Well I think you have the wrong number." Casey said.

"Do I?"

Casey chuckles "It happens, take it easy." then she hang up on the phone.

"Who was that?" Ali ask.

"Don't know, probably a guy who has the wrong number." Casey said

They went to the kitchen when the phone rings again, Casey turn around and sighed and picks up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Im sorry I guess I dialed the wrong number" The guy said

Ali can hear a bit of the guy's voice making her listen to their conversation.