13

"Ali, wake up. " Billy shakes her slightly, she slowly open her eyes just to see Billy on her die of the car... Well outside the door is wide open.

"Wake up, you need to eat love." He lights a cigarette.

"What?" She groans before slowly getting up. "Where are we?"

"We're at Cane's Chicken Fingers." He puff some smoke.

Ali got up still limping from her injury which he had cost but Billy grab her waist and help her... Support her every step just in case she falls.

DING. The door opens and they went in.

"Hello Welcome to Cane's chicken Fingers what can I get you?"

Later Ali sat on a table, they were in a diner Billy came and sat next to her with her food.

"Here you go, eat."

Ali grab some chicken tenders and eats it she also grab her drink that was place right next to her meal.

"You're that hungry babe?" Billy seemed impress.

"I'm just happy to taste some food like this again." Ali replied after she swallow a chicken tender.

"What do you mean?" He was confused.

"My parents... Their very strict about what I eat usually I only eat what my mom makes."

Billy thinks... He slightly felt bad for Alianna but sighed.

"Well aren't you supposed to be grateful I'll take them away from you?"

Ali stopped eating and looks at him, "No matter what my parents do to me it's for my own good while your doings this to me because you can't have what you badly want." She said like a bitchy girl.

Billy just smirk, "I love it when your feisty."

Later, after they ate Billy started to drive again to who knows where.

"Honestly where are you taking me Billy?" Ali pulls the car seat down and created a bed for her to lay down.

"It's a surprise my love."

Ali rolled her eyes.

"Sleep, please so that you'll have the energy to explore where we're going."

"I don't trust you."

"You don't need to baby."

"It's a long drive, what are you gonna do stare at me for the rest of the ride?" He said.

Ali groan and force herself to sleep until she did fall asleep.