19

The car stop infront of the house there was a awkward silent between them for a moment until Ali spoke.

"It's been years Billy." She stare blankly at something her tears slowly fell fown from her eyes.

"My parents could be old by now and my friends..."

"They don't care about you Ali only I do." He answered.

"You don't care! Because if if you really do you would have let me go!" She yell, she open the car door and slam it shut.

Billy did the same and walk with her inside.

"I didn't let you go because I love you." He argued.

"This is not love, your obsessed with me!" She yells at him.

"Ali, If I'm nit inlove with you all those years until now I would've killed you."

"Just like how I killed your friends!"

They enter the house and Billy shut the door, Ali turn around and gave him a sharp slap on the cheek.

"You fucking murder!"

"You stupid motherfucker!"

She hits him again and again and again.

"I wish you would have killed me that night!"

Billy defend himself from getting hit by putting his arms uo to shield himself.

"I wish you killed me!"

"Ali."

"You fucking murderer!"

"I hate you!"

"I hate you!"

"I hate you!"

Billy hugged ger to stop her from having a break down she cries in his arms.

She wines and cries in his arms Billy couldn't do anything except just hug and cry with her.

"Shh, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry."

The house was filled with Ali's cries and Billy's faint sorry's.

When Ali calm down they sat on the couch Ali stared at something her eyes were red from crying.

Billy handed her a glass of water but she just ignore him, she stood up and walk upstairs straight to the bedroom to rest.

Billy sighed and let his body fell on the couch, he didn't realize that he had fallen asleep on there.