9

I watch as Billy and Sidney went up the stairs to Stu's guest room, she wipe her tears...

"Aw, that's alright Ali" Stu put his arm around her shoulder comforting her.

"Why don't you just lay down for a minute okay?" He walks her to thr living room and they sat on the sofa.

"I can't believe this is happening... Again." Ali cries.

"Again... What do you mean again?" Stu put his drink aside.

Ali sighed her nose are pinky red and her eyes looks swollen.

"It's happening again..."

"Ali... Tell me what's the matter."

Eveb tho Stu doesn't seem like the guy you can talk to Ali gave it a go.

"The reason why my parents and I move is because things in my hometown is not good... I had a perfect life with my best of friends and perfect house..."

"One night... Me and Mindy my best friend went to a party and then one thing led to another I found myself getting kiss by her boyfriend Peter."

Stu stared at her with Pity.

"Ohh, Ali it wasn't your fault."

"It is! I let myself did that and now it's happening again, Sidney is my friend and I just betrayed her."

"Did you really want to kiss him?"

Ali looks at him confused.

"Peter..." He clarify.

She shook her head. "No, no I would never do that."

"Then it's not your fault, I think Mindy was a good friend but it wasn't good of her to not let you explain your side."

"I was constantly getting bullied and all so we moved."

"Im so sorry for that Ali."

Stu sighed and he leaned down and lay his back against the couch.

Ali felt her lungs gasping for air so she stopped crying and calmed down.

"I'm gonna go get a drink because my mouth wants cold one." Stu stood up.

Ali nodded before Stu walks away going wherever the cold beers are.

Ali wondered where Tatum went but she stayed in the living room.

Upstairs in the guest room Billy put was putting his shirt back on while Sidney sat on the edge of the bed.

"At midnight It's going to be your mom's first anniversary." Billy spoke

"Yeah, and your right I do need to loosen up."

Billy stand up and sat beside her

Sidney looks at her boyfriend, she stared at him remembering the night when her mother died.

"Billy..."

Billy already knew what she was gonna say...

Billy slowly crawled towards her while he looks at her dead in the eyes.

"What do I have to do to prove to you that I'm not a killer." his voice became darker.

"Oh my god..." Sidney whispered.

Her eyes travels uo behind Billy, Ghostface raised it's weapon.

"Oh my god!"

"Huh?"

"Billy behind you!"

Billy turn around to see ghostface right in front of him, Sidney immediately stand up in the corner of the room tears immediately stream down her face.

Ghostface stab Billy on his stomach.

"Billy! NO!"

Ali gasp when she heard a faint scream, she looks around trying to find where the sound came from.

"I must be loosing it already." She said to herself.

She shrugged it off and falls right back to sleep on the couch.

Back in the room... Billy turn around blood splattered on his white shirt.

"Sid..." Bily extend his arm for help from his girlfriend.

Sidney just stood there crying unable to help her boyfriend because of the fear that ghostface might kill her next.

Billy drop dead on the bed and Ghostface sprinted towards Sidney she jump on thebed and out from the room.

Ghostface just behind her, Ali woke up again from the banging and all the screaming from upstairs.

She got up and stood at the end of the staircase... "Billy? Sidney?"

She calls out for them but no one answered she heard screaming from another room upstairs.

"Sidney?" She took a step up the stairs when Ghostface stood up the staircase on the other end.

She immediately runs when Ghostface rush to get to her, she got into the kitchen and immediately found a open window but before she could jump out ghostface was just right behind her...

She made a turn and run to the front door but it was lock, Ghostface launch on her with a knife but it missed her by an inch only.

She runs to the stairs and enters a room a body lays on the bed she close the door immediately locking it.

She turn the body around and it was Billy.

"Billy!" Tears immediately stream down her face.

"Oh god! NO!"

Ghost face started to bang on her door which she scream to.

"Go away!!"

"What the fuck is going on here?" Randy screamed from downstairs he didn't know that there's a murder happening upstairs.

Ghostface immediately left the door to which Ali took the chance to sprint on the other room.

It was lock, "Please, open up..." She bangs on it slightly.

Sidney who wad about to jump out the window heard her screaming for help.

Sidney didn't think twice about getting back in and opened the door for her.

"Ali!" She hug her. "Oh my god I thought you were dead."

She close the door and they went to the open window, "Go I'll be behind you." Ali immediately climed out of the window and she jump down.

"Come, hurry Sid!"

The door swang open revealing ghostface, Sidney jump out the window and landed on the grass.

She groan in pain.

Ali help her up and when Ali's eyes look at the garage there Tatum was crushed by the garage door.

"Oh my god!" Sidney cries out.

"Tatum." Ali cries out too.

Sidney held her hand and they ran to where the van is outside.

"Please we need to go!" Sidney said and they got in the van.

"Wait what's going on?" Vince was confused.

"Please! We need to go!" Ali screamed.

"Okay, okay." Vince turn around and he grunt.

The girls screamed in horror as Ghostface stab Vince right on the stomach.