15

Billy approach her unconscious body laying on the ground, he stood beside it looking down to see if there's any blood or even a scratch on her.

"I didn't hit her that hard Billy." Stu drop the pan on the ground.

"If she bleeds I'll haunt you down Stu." He picks her up and carry her bridal style.

"Oh come on I'm your best friend!" Stu whines while he follows Billy in the house.

Billy gently place Ali on the couch he sighed before going to the kitchen.

Stu bend his legs to adjust his height enough to brush Ali's hair with his fingers.

"You poor thing." He whispered

"Shut the fuck up and leave." Billy came back with an ice pack on his head and place it on her head.

Stu stand up, "You know what fine she's all yours Billy." Stu walks out of the house.

Billy's car started and drove off, Billy sighed and grab a remote and turn the television on and he sat on a couch next to Ali.

A minute later he move Ali into a master bedroom and left her there as he goes back down the stairs to continue watching football.

When the night came Ali slowly opens her eyes, she adjust her sight and when she did she looks around and the room is beautiful and big, a big sliding door which you can see from the outside that leads to the balcony.

She got up and slowly walk down the stairs she heard a sound from the kitchen, out of curiosity she walks towards the kitchen only to find Billy Loomis in a apron cooking while slightly dancing.

She was dumbfounded to see him, seeing this side of him.

Billy turned around and slightly jump when he saw Ali standing there.

"Jesus! Ali don't do that."

He place the food on a plate.

"What are you doing?"

"Making dinner love."

"You can cook?"

"Oh yes I can cook." Billy chuckled.

Ali sat on the kitchen table, her eyes were giving Billy the cold stare.

"I thought you only knew how to kill."

Billy stopped what he was doing and turn the stove off making everything quite.

"Ali I am not all like that."

"So why'd you do it?"

"I—" Billy couldn't find the words to tell her or he just didn't want her to know what the real reason was when he killed Randy, Sidney and Tatum.