Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Who to Call Husband

  Jiang Tinglan was awakened by the dazzling sunlight.

  I've been working overtime like crazy lately, and I haven't had a good night's sleep for a long time. Yesterday, the project finally ended and I planned to sleep in the dark, but I felt the dazzling speed of light hitting my face while I was still sleepy.

  Thinking that her mother was telling her to get up for dinner and deliberately opened the curtains, Jiang Tinglan reached out to cover her eyes and complained in a daze, "Mom, I told her last night not to have breakfast and not to open my curtains."

  After saying that, she wanted to turn around and continue her date with Zhou Xing, but fell to the ground.

  Jiang Tinglan was stunned by the hard floor for a while, and finally opened his eyes unwillingly.

  As soon as he opened his eyes, he was startled by the sight in front of him.

  The first thing you notice is the decoration with a sense of time, but this sense of time is not far away anymore, it is almost the same as the home when you were a child.

  Solid wood wardrobe, solid wood dressing table, solid wood ceiling edging...

  There is also a shiny marble floor, which exudes a bit of retro opulence.

  what happened? This is where?

  Jiang Tinglan looked around. The unfamiliar environment made her stunned for a long time before she realized that she was not sleeping on the bed at all, but on a European-style lounge chair similar to a chaise longue next to the bed.

  The thin blanket covering her body rolled down as she fell to the ground, and was piled on the smooth floor. She was stepping on it now, blocking the coldness of the floor.

  Jiang Tinglan rubbed his arm that hurt from the fall, and some fragmentary memories suddenly appeared in his mind.

  I walked to the big bed and lay down on it. I couldn't believe that the things in my mind were memories that actually happened.

  She seemed to be reading . She didn't like reading novels, but her cousin at home was a fan of novels. A few days ago, her cousin came to play at home and listened to novels on her mobile phone before going to bed. Jiang Tinglan was also forced to listen to a little.

  The plot in my mind now seems to be the novel about the tyrant that my cousin listened to.

  Jiang Tinglan took a breath and began to think about what kind of existence his character was in the book.

  Gan, cannon fodder role! !

  She almost wanted to go back and beat her cousin up. After all, her cousin was very excited when she heard the name Jiang Tinglan. "There is a person with the same name as you in my cousin's novel. When you wake up tomorrow, hurry up and recite the whole text. Maybe you can wear the book It's over."

  Jiang Tinglan was busy making plans at the time and asked her to put on headphones to listen and not to disturb her.

  As her mind became clearer and clearer, she had more and more memories about the book, but it was still a dry narrative without any sense of substitution.

  According to the plot, the male protagonist is still in his teenage years, and she had already received a marriage certificate from his father half a month ago. On the third day of their marriage, the man went out to work, and they were gone for nearly half a month.