Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Jiang Tinglan originally wanted to refuse, but Song Wenye said she was going to the auction and asked her what she liked.

The brochure prepared by the auction house had been delivered to him when he was still in Haicheng. Jiang Tinglan had no reason to refuse. Who can refuse a sparkling treasure?

The gloomy mood suddenly brightened. They were about to leave after lunch. During this period, she arranged the work in the factory.

Han Xu is a very trustworthy person. With him in the factory, Jiang Tinglan feels relieved.

He heard that the boss was going to Hong Kong City and told her not to worry about things in the factory. He would guarantee that everything would not go wrong.

Jiang Tinglan took the opportunity to gossip about Lulu, "Did Lulu get her phone number last night?"

"No, Lulu was rejected."

"Ah" Jiang Tinglan regretted that the poor secret love ended in vain, "Is Lulu feeling okay?"

"Don't worry, boss, my feelings won't affect my work." This was Xu Lu's voice.

Jiang Tinglan was immediately impressed. This is what a man is if he doesn't make money. Jiang Tinglan also told some things in the factory before he was about to hang up. At the end, he said to Han Xu, "Come on."

Han Xu nodded thoughtfully on the other end, "Okay, boss."

Song Wenye held the newspaper in his hand. Although his eyes were on the newspaper, he was always listening to Jiang Tinglan's movements. From the beginning, he was obviously talking about work, but somehow the topic got sidetracked in the end, and the conversation lasted for a long time.

Does she talk so much to others? And does Han Xu's name appear more frequently?

"What are you talking about? You've been talking for so long." Song Wenye quickly put down the newspaper in his hand when he saw someone approaching, and looked at Jiang Tinglan and asked seriously.

Jiang Tinglan, "Arrange work, husband, we have to go there for a few days."

"How long do you want to play?"

Jiang Tinglan actually doesn't like Hong Kong City that much. The Green Gang is in power there at the moment. To be honest, she is timid.

"I'm fine. I'm following your arrangements."

"If you like it, we can play for a few more days. If you don't like it, we can come back after attending the auction."

"Okay." Jiang Tinglan drank the soup happily after hearing what he said.

Jiang Tinglan thought that Song Ziyu would also want to go, but it turned out that the young master didn't want to go at all and even wished them a good time.

She thought Song Ziyu was really good and planned to bring him a gift when he came back.

As soon as the two of them left, Song Ziyu called his grandma.

It seemed as if they had been waiting for a long time, "Ziyu, do your father and your mother get along well?" Mingfang was also worried about this third child. She was looking forward to getting married with great difficulty, but she didn't even touch the family, which made her angry. There is nothing you can do about it.

Song Ziyu: "It's good. My dad is very good to her."

"It's good but it doesn't work. You need to urge your dad not to think about work all the time." The grandson said it was good, but Mingfang didn't quite believe it.