Chapter 101-105 (end)

Chapter 101 Extra 25

  At first, my mother-in-law was afraid that both of them were new parents, so the confinement nanny carefully selected them and even came to help in person.

  It turned out that the two of them were pretty good at it, especially my son. I didn't expect that such a grown man was quite good at taking care of a baby.

  Song Wenye has a strong learning ability. He took classes for a long time before giving birth. After giving birth, he got used to it in just two days and was already very good at it.

  It will not be easy to take care of little Dudu after the full moon.

  By the time he was half a year old, he had become a super daddy. Jiang Tinglan originally insisted on breastfeeding, but when the child was half a year old, he automatically ran out of milk, causing him to cry for two days.

  Song Wenye thought it would be fine to drink formula milk, otherwise Jiang Tinglan would have to get up in the middle of the night to feed Dudu and she would be too tired.

  However, Jiang Tinglan would still wake up habitually in the first two days. When he felt that the place next to him was empty and heard sounds outside, he got up to take a look.

  When he opened the door, he found Song Wenye burping little Dudu and still talking to his daughter.

  Jiang Tinglan saw Dudu lying on his shoulder and closed his eyes obediently, because Dudu's little mouth was still moving after just drinking the milk powder.

  Song Wenye turned around and saw Jiang Tinglan standing next to him. He lowered his voice and asked, "Did I wake you up?"

  Jiang Tinglan shook his head and reached out to poke Dudu's cheek.

  Dudu was poked by his mother in his sleep and waved his little hand dissatisfiedly, touching his father's chin. It was probably because his delicate little hand was pricked by stubble, and his little mouth shrank and he was about to cry.

  Song Wenye quickly coaxed Dudu's little butt by patting her in a low voice. While coaxing him, he said, "Mom is a child too. Let's not argue with her, okay?"

  When Dudu was in her mother's belly, her father told her stories every day. She was extremely familiar with her father's voice, and she reluctantly stopped crying whenever her father spoke.

  I nuzzled in my father's arms again and fell asleep.

  Jiang Tinglan didn't expect that she almost made the child cry, and she didn't dare to move. It wasn't until Song Wenye put Dudu on her little bed that she lay beside her bed and stared at her daughter's little face, and then reached out to touch her. Little hands, I can't get enough of them.

  "Dudu is so cute." Jiang Tinglan couldn't help but sigh. She didn't know if all children were so cute.

  Song Wenye stayed by her side. After listening to her words, he looked lovingly at his daughter and then at the people next to him, "Dudu looks like mother." So it's very cute.

  Jiang Tinglan shook his head. In fact, Dudu looked more like his father. Regardless of his facial features or temperament, others said that this child looked like Song Wenye's daughter.

  The only thing that resembles my mother is that she loves to cry.

  Jiang Tinglan thought she didn't like to cry, but her parents told her that she loved to cry when she was a child, and she would cry endlessly. Her parents didn't have a good relationship at that time, and they were young, so they didn't want to take her with them, so they sent her to her grandparents. There.