Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

  Jiang Tinglan was a little reluctant to leave, and Mingfang was also reluctant to leave her daughter-in-law, so she personally sent them to the airport.

  "Mom, when it gets cold in a while, you can come to Pengcheng to play. It's warm over there. I'll go shopping with you then."

  "Okay, I'll come over when I have time." Although Mingfang said this, she couldn't stay away from her husband. If she wanted to go there, she would have to wait until her husband completely retreated. However, she could still find time to go shopping, which just happened to let her husband rest. rest.

  After returning home, life returned to its previous state. The autumn sports meeting of Song Ziyu School was about to begin in a few days.

  This time Song Wenye was still in Haicheng and had not returned yet, so Jiang Tinglan naturally participated in the autumn sports meeting.

  Although he was cheering for Jiang Tinglan, he still changed into sportswear and tied up his long hair.

  Instantly, I felt a lot more youthful and energetic. When I came downstairs, Sister Zhang said, "Xiao Jiang, you look like a high school student like this."

  "It's not that small, right?" Jiang Tinglan glanced at the mirror, "Why don't we clean it up again?" She also wanted to look like an elder.

  "No, that's good." Song Ziyu also put on his school uniform.

  The uniforms of private schools have changed. They are not the traditional blue and white uniforms, but a retro European style.

  Song Ziyu is quite suitable. He is dressed like the castle prince from the comics.

  "How are you going to play sports in a school uniform like this during your sports day?"

  After getting in the car, Jiang Tinglan found that his clothes didn't look like he was attending a sports meeting.

  Song Ziyu saw the slow reaction and said, "I didn't sign up."

  "You didn't sign up and you asked me to cheer you on?"

  "I quoted you one thousand and eight hundred meters."

  "..." Jiang Tinglan looked at Song Ziyu, "If you want my life, just tell me."

  "Stop the car, I want to get off." She knew that this brat was cheating when he said he was cheering, but he was obviously very well-behaved when he first came here, so why did he become more and more cunning?

  "Uncle Liu, don't stop, keep walking." The driver usually picked up Song Ziyu.

  Hearing what the young master said, he glanced at the proprietress again, wondering whether to stop or not.

  He hadn't made up his mind yet when he heard Song Ziyu say, "I lied to you, why are you so easy to lie?"

  Jiang Tinglan glanced at him suspiciously, with disbelief in his eyes.

  "Really, you have to wear school uniforms for the opening ceremony. My sportswear is in my bag." He said, unzipping his school bag and showing it to Jiang Tinglan.

  She was really scared to death by him, one thousand meters and eight hundred meters, her lungs hurt just thinking about it.

  "Song Ziyu..." The brat is becoming increasingly unlovable.

  "Why are you so stupid? Just believe what others say." This is not Lao Song's opponent.

  Jiang Tinglan said angrily, "Are you someone else? We are a family." Is she that kind of fool? Everyone believes that the revolutionary friendship has lasted for several months, okay?