Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

  Song Ziyu turned around and ran to the room before his father could speak.

  Although the old saying goes that a monk who can run away cannot run away from the temple, but it is still good to avoid the limelight.

  Jiang Tinglan looked at the man running faster than a dog, and couldn't help but twitching at the corner of his mouth, thinking that he was not afraid of anything.

  Song Wenye turned around and glanced at everyone in the office. Except for Qi Shizhou who burped with laughter, everyone else immediately stopped talking. Their faces were filled with pain. They all buried their heads and wished that the boss didn't recognize them. Some even pinched their palms. It hurts.

  He held the phone and stood up and left the conference room.

  Before the door was closed, there was another roar of laughter inside.

  I didn't expect the boss to be such a boss. Even Xu Yan was thinking about what it would be like for his boss to kneel on the washboard while following him.

  Also, he wanted to ask if it was easy to kneel on the washboard?

  But the laughter in the conference room was too loud, so Xu Yan dutifully closed the door of the conference room.

  It didn't seem to block out much laughter.

  "Honey, am I disturbing you?" Jiang Tinglan also heard the laughter just now. The laughter was quite dense. It seemed that there were people around him, probably in a meeting.

  Song Wenye returned to his office and said, "No, the meeting has just ended."

  Xu Yan, who was still at the door: ...No, boss, are you lying openly like this?

  "Song Ziyu just talked nonsense. Do you want me to help explain it?" Hearing everyone's laughter, they probably believed it.

  Her and Song Wenye's reputations couldn't be ruined by this brat.

  "It's okay." Song Wenye didn't mind at all. It's not embarrassing at all to bow to his wife. Besides, he didn't really kneel down.

  "By the way, what's the matter with the baby calling me?" Both of them have been too busy recently. They usually don't have much time to talk during the day, let alone using the landline at home, so Song Wenye can naturally guess that there may be something wrong. matter.

  Jiang Tinglan heard Song Wenye say it was okay, so maybe it was okay.

  Yes, everyone will definitely laugh at such words, how can they take it seriously?

  After not thinking about it, she turned her thoughts to other directions, "Husband, someone here was robbed last night, and his car was taken away. I heard that his shoes were taken off..."

  Jiang Tinglan told Song Wenye everything about last night, and said that he was scared by Song Ziyu.

  Song Wenye didn't interrupt her on the other end, and silently made a note to his son in his mind, and went back to clean it up.

  Finally, after Jiang Tinglan finished speaking, the man's deep voice came from the phone, "Baby, don't worry, I will arrange for someone to come over. Isn't there a vacant driver's room next to us? I will arrange for someone to live in it."

  "You have to take someone with you when you go out recently. Pay attention to your safety, you know?" He would make arrangements at home, but she knew she would take Jiang Dongzhou with her when she went out.