Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Extra 15

  Jiang Tinglan couldn't see through Song Wenye's scheming at all.

  So when he came out, Song Wenye carefully considered Jiang Tinglan's words just now. He didn't dare to say too much, but asked, "Did you hear Xicheng scolding me? Were you in the bathroom just now?"

  Jiang Tinglan shook his head, "I heard it on the phone."

  "What, he called you again?" Song Wenye pretended to be Xicheng and called Jiang Tinglan to talk dirty about him.

  "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to expose him, and I didn't want to ruin the relationship between you and your colleagues. It's just that I was afraid, afraid that he would rob you from me. Just like Xicheng said, he is young and energetic. You young people Everyone's preferences are the same, but what about me? As I get older, I often can't keep up with the preferences of today's young people, so I'm afraid."

  As soon as he discovered this Xicheng, he liked tea talk. To defeat magic, you have to use magic. Who doesn't? It just depends on whether he talks or not.

  Was he still eating shit when he showed weakness in front of Jiang Tinglan? He also wants to pry into his own corner, and he doesn't even look at how much he weighs.

  Of course, Xicheng's words did poke at his inner uneasiness. He was several years older than Jiang Tinglan. They said there was a generation gap at three years old, but he was almost two.

  Jiang Tinglan would often compliment him on how good-looking he was. He thought she must like his face very much. Men also grow old. Anyone who enters middle age will have an aging face. If he has such a day, how can he win her long life? Long-lasting love?

  Jiang Tinglan didn't expect that Song Wenye was still worried about whether she would be angry at this time. He thought he was being so cautious because of his age, so he scolded Xicheng again in his heart.

  Her Mr. Song is not old at all, but he is obviously not old at all.

  "Mr. Song, you don't have to be so cautious. I will always be by your side. Also, you called me just now. You probably touched it accidentally."

  "Really?" Song Wenye quickly took out his cell phone to check, handed the call record to Jiang Tinglan, and said, "I really touched it by accident."

  When the two returned to the car, Jiang Tinglan carefully grabbed Song Wenye's hand and said, "Mr. Song, I'm sorry, because I didn't pay attention to Xi Cheng and caused you harm. I apologize to you for my neglect."

  Song Wenye felt so satisfied when he saw the sincere Jiang Tinglan, and felt a little guilty. He actually used such unseemly tricks and tricks in front of his baby.

  In fact, he knew that Jiang Tinglan was a very serious person. Such a person would be easily hurt once he was sincere and met someone who was not kind to him.

  That's why he said she wouldn't let her lose.

  Every sincere and enthusiastic girl's heart should be held in the palm of someone's hand and treated sincerely. Fortunately, he has found his girl.

  "Baby, it's never you who needs to apologize. It's me who is too cautious and insecure. In fact, you gave me all the sincerity I know."

  Song Wenye said, covering the back of her hand with his big hand, "Baby, do you know? It's because I'm not confident enough. Just like I'm jealous of Cheng Wei and Xicheng, it's because I'm indeed older than you, and I'm afraid of the age difference. It prevents me from detecting your preferences very well."