Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

  Jiang Tinglan was held in his arms, his palms pressed against her back, and the warmth from his palms spread against her back.

  She put her hands around his waist, and when she heard his words, she bent her eyes, raised her head from his arms, and looked at him with her clear eyes, "Mr. Song, your mouth is so sweet."

  Song Wenye scratched the tip of her nose, laughed, and said in a slightly raised tone, "Want to try it, Mrs. Song!"

  Jiang Tinglan was slightly startled, staring at the man with an expression of embarrassment and annoyance. She stretched out her fist and punched his chest, "Why are you always so immoral?"

  Song Wenye raised his eyebrows, reached out to grab her fist, put it to her lips and kissed her again, and then leaned over to kiss her forehead, "What should I do? I really want to be serious, but I can't be serious when I look at you. Why does Mrs. Song want to seduce me?"

  Jiang Tinglan glared at him angrily and gritted her teeth, "Whoever seduced you, please stop beating him up."

  "Then I'll seduce Mrs. Song."

  "You are so annoying, please speak up." There is no one on the road, and occasionally people will pass by. What should I do if someone hears me?

  Song Wenye saw that she was really getting angry, so he held her hand and begged her, "Okay, I won't tease you, you little idiot. I'm afraid I won't be able to comfort you if you cry later."

  After saying that, the two of them walked down the mountain hand in hand. Wan Mingsen was really a master of fishing. In just a short time, he had already caught several fish.

  Mingfang turned around and saw her son and daughter-in-law coming down, and said happily, "Lanlan, let's eat fish tonight."

  Jiang Tinglan and Song Wenye walked over and took a look. There were indeed a few fish in the fish basket. When they walked over, Wan Mingsen's fishhook moved again. Then the fishing line shook, and another big fish was caught. It looked like a big fish. It weighed three or four kilograms, and the fishing rod was bent before I could catch the fish.

  "Wow, Dad, you are so awesome, what a big fish." Jiang Tinglan didn't know how to fish, but he knew how to coax people. He clapped his hands and shouted excitedly, as if what he caught was not fish, but jewelry.

  Wan Mingsen smiled with his eyebrows turned into flowers. He was really lucky today. There were so many fishers around, but he kept closing the fishing rod. The people next to him had never moved their fishing rods until now.

  When people around him heard Jiang Tinglan's voice, they also put down their fishing rods and came over to take a look.

  Fishing friends are the same no matter what age, they are more excited when watching others fishing than themselves.

  They even congratulated Wan Mingsen one after another, and Wan Mingsen also exchanged fishing experiences with others.

  Jiang Tinglan took a stone in his hand and threw it toward the lake.

  The stone fell into the water and made a "dong" sound. The fishermen turned around one after another, only to see Jiang Tinglan standing aside with a cautious look on his face.

  She originally wanted to try stone floating, but in the end, not even one small stone floated out, and she plunged straight into the water.

  "I...I just wanted to try floating in the water. I didn't want to scare the fish."