Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 I'll be gentle

  Jiang Tinglan couldn't control her emotions because of her excitement. She didn't realize that something was wrong until she knocked down Song Wenye. Especially when Wan Shaoyu's voice sounded, her whole body felt as happy as if she had touched an Antarctic glacier. Frozen.

  She propped up her body and realized that she was riding on Song Wenye, hugging others like an octopus.

  Song Wenye's suit was wrinkled by her, and it looked... indescribable.

  "I'm sorry... I was so excited just now." Jiang Tinglan stood up in panic, placing her palms on his chest. She could feel his solid and powerful muscle lines through his thin shirt. She was so scared that she quickly raised her hands. But he felt that the position he was sitting in was not quite right, so he pressed his hand back again.

  "Yeah." Song Wenye snorted slightly at this time.

  "I, I, I... get up right away." Jiang Tinglan's voice was a little tight. Facing Song Wenye's smiling eyes, his whole face was burning hot and he didn't dare to look at him.

  As a result, when she got up in a panic, she kicked the coffee table next to her with her foot, making a noise. The teacup on it shook, and she quickly reached out to hold it up.

  Song Wenye thought she was about to fall, so he turned over, grabbed her, and pulled her into his arms. Jiang Tinglan's chin hit his shoulder directly, and she screamed in pain.

  And Wan Shaoyu, who was huddled in the entrance cabinet with his head in his arms: ...I shouldn't be here! !

  "Are you okay?" Song Wenye heard her chin hit his shoulder and made a "dong" sound. He was afraid that she would bite her tongue, so he stretched out his hand to clamp her chin and asked her to face him.

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Jiang Tinglan closed her mouth and kept nodding. Something's wrong. It hurt so damn much that she couldn't help but shed tears. The pain in her tongue reached her heart, and her mouth was filled with the smell of blood. , she bit her tongue.

  "Did you bite your tongue?" Song Wenye heard her moaning and asked nervously without opening her mouth.

  Jiang Tinglan frowned and nodded after feeling the heartbreaking pain.

  Song Wenye pinched her cheek and with a little force, her mouth opened wider, "Let me take a look."

  Jiang Tinglan: ...Isn't this not good? In fact, it doesn't hurt much after the pain. She just tried it on her own and it should be fine if her tongue can move.

  It was so embarrassing to ask her to stick her tongue out for him to see! !

  No, she didn't want to think of that image...she didn't want it.

  She grabbed his hand, shook her head, and said, "No need, it doesn't hurt anymore."

  Song Wenye listened to her inhale while speaking, and his eyebrows moved, "Open your mouth." His tone could not be refused.

  Jiang Tinglan opened her mouth subconsciously and even moved forward.

  Song Wenye held her chin with his hand. Seeing her immediate obedience, he always felt like she was a disobedient cat.

  "Does it still hurt?" He asked with a frown as he couldn't see the wound without a tool. He could only see the blood remaining on the tip of his tongue.

  Jiang Tinglan was very nervous when he stared at her. She unconsciously licked her lips with the tip of her tongue and nodded to express that she still felt a little pain and couldn't speak. It hurt even if she moved her tongue.