Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

After staying in Hong Kong City for another two days, this trip to Hong Kong City is finally over.

  Jiang Tinglan felt that her relationship with Song Wenye had changed a bit, but nothing seemed to have changed. She always felt that this cunning man was becoming more and more different.

  But when I returned to Pengcheng, Jiang Tinglan felt that nothing had changed. Sure enough, everything was good outside, but not as good as home.

  Seeing the two of them coming back hand in hand, Song Ziyu lost all thought of welcoming them and said angrily, "I thought you were going to move to Hong Kong City. Did you forget that there is a child waiting to be fed at home?"

  Jiang Tinglan was a little ashamed. Five days ago, Song Ziyu asked them when they would go home. She thought she would leave after the auction, so she said it would be the next day, but she was delayed for several days and forgot to tell Song Ziyu.

  Song Wenye rolled his eyes at the person leaning on the sofa, "A child who is 1.8 meters tall?"

  Song Ziyu: ...If you are only 1.8 meters tall, you are not worthy of being a child? The country hasn't given me the right to vote yet, so why am I not a child?

  Before he could complain, he heard Song Wenye say again, "School will start soon. While I'm not going to the company today, take out your homework and let me check it."

  Cursing Xiao Song is online! !

  You go out to the sweet two-person world and just go home and check your homework. Is this something a serious parent can do without any humanistic care at all?

  Was your son picked up? It seems to have been picked up...

  But even if you have picked it up and kept it for so many years, you will already have feelings for a dog, right?

  "Bah" who is the dog?

  Do you think he didn't do his homework? impossible! !

  Why didn't he go to Hong Kong City this time? Instead, he worked quietly at home and waited to be amazed by him.

  Song Wenye was not surprised. He had always known that Song Ziyu was fighting against something and always contradicting him. He usually wouldn't care about it unless it went too far.

  But I didn't expect that he would be so thorough this time.

  I didn't say whether I was satisfied or dissatisfied. Anyway, I passed the test.

  However, Jiang Tinglan found that Song Ziyu's handwriting was particularly beautiful. She was one of those people whose handwriting was not very beautiful, so she sincerely praised her, "Ziyu, your handwriting is so beautiful."

  "Thank you." Song Ziyu was praised and happily took his exercise book. He said that he would amaze everyone.

  Song Wenye glanced at the person next to him. How good-looking he was? I haven't seen her praise me for writing so beautifully.

  Jiang Tinglan happened to think of a gift for Song Ziyu, "Ziyu, this is a gift that your father and I prepared for you." It was a gold fountain pen with a diamond-encrusted cap.

  Song Ziyu didn't expect there was a gift, so he took it with both hands excitedly. His smile froze when he opened the box, "Is it a pen?" It would be great if it was a game card.

  "Don't you like it?" Song Wenye asked.

  Hey, can you always put back that threatening look? Does he dare to say something he doesn't like?