Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

  "Husband, why are you up here?" Jiang Tinglan thought of the way Ding Xinyang looked at her just now, which made her somewhat sick.

  A crazy person, like a green-headed fly, so disgusting. When Song Wenye came over, she immediately hugged her handsome husband to isolate the nausea and discomfort.

  At the same time, support him a little, he will easily get dizzy after drinking so much wine and being exposed to the wind.

  "Seeing as you haven't come down yet, what are you worried about?" Song Wenye ignored Yaoyao, mainly because he didn't know her.

  There are too many people who call him Mr. Song. In addition to employees and partners, there are also a lot of people who want to have a relationship. Generally speaking, those who don't know him will not respond.

  Besides, I guessed right, these people were making things difficult for his wife just now?

  "It's okay, I'm getting ready to come down." The matter has been resolved, she is happy and goes home!

  At this time, Yaoyao saw that Song Wenye was ignoring her, so she stepped forward and introduced herself, "Mr. Song, I am Tang Yao from the Southern District Office."

  Song Wenye glanced at her and didn't understand what she meant.

  "Mr. Song, I met you at last year's annual meeting."

  After a long moment of silence, Song Wenye suddenly asked, "Who was recruited by the school last year?"

  Tang Yao was very happy when her boss finally responded to her, "No, I was not recruited by the school. I entered in September."

  In fact, her university is not within the scope of Song's recruitment. Song is strict about schools and academic qualifications.

  So this job was recruited by her brother-in-law. I heard that the person was the leader of the Song family. The brother-in-law also asked her to go in and do a good job. The next step was that the person directly promoted her to the headquarters.

  She was a little anxious after waiting for more than a year and still hadn't entered the headquarters. She happened to see Song Wenye today, so she couldn't help but get close to him to get acquainted with him.

  He even forgot that he and Qi Yue had just ridiculed Jiang Tinglan, and said shamelessly, "Lanlan and I are also high school classmates."

  Jiang Tinglan: "..."

  "Really?" Song Wenye lowered his head and asked Jiang Tinglan.

  Jiang Tinglan shook his head with a cold face, "I don't know him."

  Tang Yao:......

  Song Wenye held Jiang Tinglan's hand in his palm with his backhand and hung it by his side. He looked at the people standing aside and finally turned his attention to Tang Yao.

  "The Southern District Office had no recruitment plan last year, how did you get in?" Song Wenye looked at her and asked.

  He has a very good memory and can remember almost anything that has passed his ears. The reception office in the Southern District is a very small one and has no new positions at all. How come there are employees who joined last year?

  He doesn't need to care about these small things, and he won't care about them. Isn't this just a coincidence?

  Tang Yao didn't expect that Song Wenye's focus was here. It was obviously him who asked him if he was recruited by the school? I didn't know how to answer the call. Could it be that she would lose her job?