1st period with him

As they finished shopping for the snacks and drinks they were to their university.
"All right are you sure we have everything bcz bp(black pink)is coming to Suga" said, " Yes we have every thing let's go before we miss our classes "Jimin said as they put some snacks and drinks in each of their backpacks. " Bye kookie and tae make sure to meet at the garden after first period " Jimin said "Ok hyung see ya bye Yoongi " jungkook said "Bye kiddo see ya tae " Suga said as he ruffled jungkooks hair and walked off holding hands with Jimin . "C-come on we h-have to go to our class " Jungkook said shyly. Tae made a small smile "Ok let me see your bag " he said in a deep voice. Jungkook shyly gave him his bag as they start walking to class.

"TAEHYUNGS HERE" shouted one of his fan girls making taehyung internally whine as he just wanted to be with his bunny in piece. "oops look over here" hey daddy wanna have fun "he's mine " no he's mine as the girls started bickering with each other taehyung just kept a cold face while jungkook was looking down. Finally after some time they made it to class. They both walked towards their seats (yes they sit together) "Here " Taehyung said giving jungkook his bag . "Thank you" jungkook said quitely " No problem bun" taehyung said making jungkook blush. Taehyung only calls him bun when there alone or when jungkooks sad, devastated.

"All right class settle down " A deep voice tht silenced the room. "So today you will be working with the person next to you to find the theme, setting, and 5 facts about the story. "Am I understood " Yes Mr. Kim "
Thank you already so who wants to Vallentear to pass out the papers. "Meee " a voice Sqeacked loudly making both taekook cover there ears. "Ok so miss Irene will be passing out the papers once you get them you may start".

As Irene was passing out the papers and flirting with the boys she came up to taekook ." Here "she said as she threw jungkooks paper at him while rolling her eyes" Here you g- opps "she said as she  intentionally dropped the paper in front of taehyung. She bent down trying to show her cleavage but when she looked up taehyung wasn't looking at her he was looking at Jung kook. Irene then stormed to her seat after not getting attention from Taehyung. *This bitch I swear I'm gonna beat the shit out of her * Jung kook thought while pouting. Meanwhile taehyungs eye directly land on his cute pink soft lips making him groan quitely. " Jungkook "Taehyung said deeply while breaking Jung kook out of his trance. " Y-yes hyung "he said looking at him with big doe eyes making taehyung internationally coo.
" Wanna do this ( the work) at my house instead of now? Taehyung asked "your house is f-fine hyungie "Jung kook said fidgeting with his fingers making Tae coo loudly. " ok so wanna watch a movie ? (Btw there at the last bench at the top) "sure " .

As they decided to watch a bl movie 😉. Jungkook felt a hated gaze at him he looked up and saw Irene starting at him like she wants to kill him. He smirked at her and layed down on Taehyungs arm making her scoff while turning around. All this didn't go unnoticed by taehyung he let out a small chuckle and layed his head softly on jungkooks.
*My baby bun*

40 minutes later
Alright thts it for today make sure to work on the project with your partner to finish it "Rm (aka Mr Kim ) said coldy

40 minutes laterAlright thts it for today make sure to work on the project with your partner to finish it "Rm (aka Mr Kim ) said coldy