Kais birthday party (3\3)

That's when he felt it was a bulge poking him in the bottom. He slowly started moving  again making taehyung groan,he himself was moaning. But whined when taehyung held his hips tightly stopping his movements.

"Why " he said Whiningly

No jungkook not now ok "taehyung said softly as he pecked his lips making jungkook look down and blush.

Baby " taehyung said in a deep voice "look at me bun" jungkook did. He slowly bit his lips while looking at taehyung seductively  .
Taehyung growl and brought him closer making jungkook moan for 2 reasons
1 bcz of taehyungs growl and 2 bcz if the friction down there. "Hyung " he moaned in his ear. Taehyung smashed his lips on jungkooks lips again (addicted alr ) and started kissing him messily. He then sucked his lips like it was the tastiest thing on earth making jungkook moan, he swear he'll lose his control and take him right there from the way he moaned.

Auuhhmmg hyung ahh"he moaned when taehyung started to suck his neck again and decorated it with hickeys. Taehyungs hand slowly made their way to his breast and started squeezing them making jungkook arch his back and moan loudly.

BTS AND BP
Did you hear tht" Jennie said "it sounded like a moan " Lisa said "I told you he'll lose his control" Jimin said while laughing. "I'll pray for my brothers butt " jisoo said everyone started to laugh.

TAEKOOK
taehyung looked at jungkooks expressions and growled while he started to kiss and suck his neck making jungkook throw his head back . Hyung  " jungkook said desperately "wht baby "he said innocently
while playing with his boobs. Wanna go to the room " taehyung said in a deep voice.

Yes "jungkook said breathlessly. Taehyung picked up jungkook by his thighs and made their way towards the guest room . He softly put jungkook down and went to lock the door. He slowly went towards him while looking at him from head to toe.              

Sit " he said in a husky voice. Jungkook did as he was told and sat on the bed. Taehyung slowly made his way towards him and hovered over him . He again kissed him and bit his lip. "Ahh" jungkook moaned as taehyung put his tounge in hot mouth and started kissing him Hungerliy.

He made his way towards jungkooks breast he looked at jungkook for permission. "Plz jungkook said. Taehyung then slid of his top. He widen his eye at the sight of how big jungkooks breast are. " their huge "taehyung said deeply making jungkook moan at the voice. He started squeezing them like stress balls and watching how jungkook reacts. The sight made him hard, but he didn't want to take his baby right now so he just gonna pleasure him .

What do you want me to do baby " he said in a sexy voice as he kept squeezing his boobs and nuzzling his face in his neck

S-suck them "he said quietly " I can't hear you bun louder "he said while moving his face down to his boobs " SUCK THEM "jungkook moaned out, taehyung growled and immediately attached his lips to his nipples sucking it like a hungry baby and played with the other one.

Jungkook was a moaning mess he never felt this before it's new to him but he loves it. He felt himself getting wet.

Hyung I feel wet down there " jungkook said while whimpering making tae groan.
He stop sucking his breast and look up at him. "It's normal bun when your getting pleasured it causes you to produce slick or make you cum" taehyung stated.

Taehyung continued to pleasure jungkook by sucking his boobs and with kisses.

Once taehyung stop he looked at jungkook. Ok bun let's get you changed alright "taehyung said as he cresed his face
Hyung can I take a bath I feel icky down there " jungkook said cutely . Ofcourse bun you do that an I'll get you some exta clothes in the closet mk.

Taehyung scooted over so jungkook could get up as taehyung headed towards the closest he heard something fall he immediately looked behind him and saw jungkook on the floor. He ran towards him and helped him up "Are you ok baby whts wrong " he asked  Hyung my legs feel like jelly "he said " it's ok here I'll help you "taehyung then picked him up in a bridal style. Here you go, can you walk or no " he said while placing him down "yeh I think I got it " he said he held the counter for support while taehyung ran the bath for him. There you go bun I'll get your clothes you take a bath ok " he pecked him and closed the door to give him some privacy .

20 minutes later.
Hyung "jungkook said as he slightly opened the door . " Yes bun oh sorry here you go there's the towel and clothes. Taehyung handed him the clothes "Thank you " he said sweetly.

A couple minutes later jungkook open the door and slowly walked towards taehyung who was on his phone. "Tae " jungkook said taehyung put his phone down and spread his arms out for his baby. Jungkook then came and sat on his lap while snuggling in his neck. "You ok baby? Taehyung asked " yes I'm fine I just can't believe you love me too" jungkook let out "why wouldn't I baby your beautiful, lovely, cute and your personality is amazing who wouldn't want you as a partner. I love you and I don't care about your status, your label, weather your tall, short , bratty, I don't care wht other people say. all I care about is you and you standing beside me always ok so don't let anyone bring you down or tell you different ok your mine forever and always".

Jungkook attached their lips into a passionate kiss . Taehyung smiled and kissed him back but frown when he felt something warm on his cheek .

What happened bunny" taehyung asked while wrapping his arms around his waist. "Hyung I love you thank you for choosing me " he said as he started sobbing "Hey bun plz don't cry it hurts plz don't " taehyung said as his voice was started to break bcz his love cry is not a happy sight "Why are you crying tae plz don't " jungkook said while wipping taehyungs tears "then don't cry bunny it hurts " he said as he shoved his face in jungkooks neck.

They cuddled for an hour and heard a knock at the door. Taehyung got up while jungkook sat up in confusion. Taehyung opened the door and saw jhope "hey wsp " taehyung asked "Um everyone left so if you both wanna stay the night you can ok " jhope said softly "Yeh ok thank hyung " taehyung said "And plz spear my bunnys innocents *jhope said with a smirk " Oh trust me hes not innocent also he's MY BUNNY "yeh yeh watch how you talk I'm still your hyung but goodnight" jhope said as he left towards his room.

Taehyung closed the door and when he turned around he saw the most adorable sight. His baby bun sleeping like a baby

He took out his phone and took a picture and saved it as his wallpaper

He took out his phone and took a picture and saved it as his wallpaper. He went to the bed and pulled him towards himself. Jungkook Immediately snuggled closer as taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist and gave him a kiss in a forehead and a peck on his lips.

I love you bun your the best thing that happened to me plz don't ever leave me "taehyung said as he closed his eyes but smiled when jungkook said " never I will never leave you hyung I love you to. As they drifted off to sleep his slowly to rain making the environment calm and relaxing.

_______________________________________
I love this chapter it's so cute but as always let me know you opinion.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Also I need to know when I should write a smut chapter so if you could let me know tht would more than helpful.

Bye my baby petals 🥰