Date pt 1 💜💚

The next day Lisa and jungkook were sleeping while chaesoo Jennie and taehyung were waiting for bogum to wake up.

"So what are we gonna do we can't just keep him here jungkook would freak out" Jennie said. "Taehyung can you bring me my spray bottle it should be on the kitchen counter" Rose said. Taehyung grabbed the spray gave it to rose. "What are you gonna do with it " he asked. "This " she said  proceeding to spray bogum in the face making him wake up.

"Where the hell am I " he said trying to get out of the chair but hissed in pain as his body was sore from yesterday's beating.

"Why the f-" bogum got Intorupted when he felt a sting pain on his cheek.

"God just stfu alr " Jennie said walking back to the couch.

"Now listen we are gonna let you free but mind you if you tell anyone and I mean any soul I will personally kill you myself understand and that too with my favorite sword " jisoo said with a cold face and deep voice.

"Now we're not gonna let you go until you fulfill your part " Rose said

"Now we're not gonna let you go until you fulfill your part " Rose said. "I-i won't t-tell a-anyone i-i promise" bogum said stuttering as jisoo was looking hella scary and he knows she don't play around.

"Fine taehyung untie him " Jisoo said while sitting down like the queen she is.

Taehyung untied him and helped him stand up

Taehyung untied him and helped him stand up. "Can you walk " he said sarcastically
Bogum tried walking but he kept limping making them laugh a little. "Ok now before you leave dont forget to take you Barbie underwear " Jennie said throwing his undergarment to him. All of them started to laugh while his cheeks heated us in embarrassment and limped out fastly.

They decided to clean a little while jisoo and Jennie cook.

"Taehyung go call jungkook and Lisa for breakfast and rose spray the room you know how jungkook is sensitive to smell" she said while turing off the stove.

Taehyung entered the room and made his way towards jungkook and Lisa . "Hey lisa wake up Lisa" he said shaking her. "Amgg let me sleep " she said digging her head in the pillow. "But Jennie and jisoo made breakfast ig you don't want none" he said backing up knowing what's gonna happen next. Lisa hopped out of bed while running towards the door almost slipping  . Taehyung laughed a little shaking his head and walked towards jungkook he smiled seeing his baby with no worry on his beautiful face. He slowly cresed his face and kissed his forehead.