Irene messed up 😡🥺

Taekook were sleeping in each other's arms
But the silence got ruined when Taehyungs alarm went off. "Hgg" taehyung groaned as he turned off the alarm . He got up and looked at jungkook .

"Baby bay wake up we uni today " He said creasing his hair and pecking his cheeks.
Jungkook groaned slightly as he moved. "Hyung let your bunny sleep I'm tired" he said snuggling in taehyungs arms. "But baby were gonna be late cmon " he said lifting jungkook in his arms making him gasp. "Hyung " he said while whining as taehyung put him in the bathroom and left
Him in there.

Jungkook deicided to take a shower since he was already in there.

30 minutes later

Jungkook finally got out of the shower and went to go find out what he's wearing for today. But he noticed taehyung wasn't there which made him confused. "Hyung " he said but got no reply *I think he went to get his clothes what ever well meet up anyway now let's see what am I gonna wear today *he said thinking to himself.

He was thinking about an outfit to wear and he remembered what Jimin said about the first outfit he was wearing yesterday.

"Maybe this one idc if it looks nerdy I still look cute " he said winking in the mirror.

"Alright I have my keys my phone my water bottle and wait wheres my chapstick? He started looking for his chapstick and finally found it in his vanity.

" ok let's go to hyungs dorm "he said walking out.

*what he was wearing*

Knock knock the sound echoed through the hall. " Hold on just a second "he heard taehyung said.

He heard the door open and saw taehyung standing there with smile as soon as he saw his bunny.

"Hi baby , you look beautiful and cute " he said pecking his lip while taking his bag and holding his hand

"Thank you and you look handsome" he said pecking his cheek.

While walking to class they saw everyone crowded and yelling which made them curious and confused. Just then Jungkook saw jisoo getting stuff out of her locker and waved her over.