pay back pt2🫠

It's been 5 days since jungkook has been in the hospital and taehyung was with him every step of the way never leaving his side. Making sure he was safe and not lonely.

"Bun you have to eat it doctors rule now eat it plz " taehyung said trying to feed jungkook.

"No I don't want it , it tastes nasty no " jungkook said pushing away his hand and making a disgusted face.

Taehyung has been trying to feed jungkook for the past 10 mins but jungkook is refusing because it tastes like medicine.

"Bun eat " he said trying again but jungkook pushed him away saying eww.

"Look If you don't eat it I won't give you cuddles no kisses and no hu-before he could finish jungkook ate the food and swallowed it while gaging at the taste.

" that's what I thought "he said cleaning jungkooks lips. " now jisoo will be coming here to help so make sure you don't move too much " Taehyung said while cleaning up the food and putting it in the dustbin.

"You're not gonna be here hyungie " he said in a baby voice while playing with his fingers making taehyung coo and peck his lips.

"I'm sorry baby but I have to take care of tannie the maids need a day off so I'm gonna get him and bring him here in a carry  bag and bring him to you " taehyung said grabbing his keys.

Jungkooks eye sparked at the thought of seeing tannie since he had never seen him before but seen pics of him.

"Ok but plz come back when you're done " he said with a pout but taehyung kissed his pout making him blush.

"I will and I'm bringing him so don't worry" he said.

They heard the door open and saw jisoo standing there with a bag in her hand.

"Hey tae " she said side hugging him "hey bun how are you feeling " she said going towards jungkook and sitting down.

"I'm fine noona " he said "ok I'm gonna get tannie I'll be back " taehyung said pecking jungkooka lips and leaving.

After he left there was 5 mins of silence untill jungkook spoke. "So how's rosie noona is she ok " he said with a worried face. "Yeh she fine but it's her ribcage were worried about I'm guessing the girl tht had gotten on top of her had put pressure there while hitting her " jisoo said sadly as her sister was in pain "but jin oppa is taking care of her were taking turns so we can see you while yoongi is with jimin but he'll come in her for 1hr to check on you while I'll check on jimin " she explained to jungkook who listened carefully."what about jhope "he asked. " he's fine but his back as a little pain since the girl had slammed him on the wall and Kai he's hella mad not a jhope but the girl "she said

" and since Kai was mad he tourchered the girl and killed her for messing with his sunshine and im telling you getting killed and tourchered by him does not look like fun"she finished while looking at a shocked bunny. She chuckled and pulled his cheek bringing him back.

"Well she does deserve it and I hope there ok (jhope, rose and jimin)" he said

"Hey noona what's in the bag ? " he said tilting his head while looking at the bag.

"Oh yeh this it's something I bought you to keep you distracted" she said handing him the bag.

Jungkook looked at her and then the bag and back at her. "Go ahead open it " she said softly.

He began to open the bag and gasped when he saw what was inside.