pay back pt 1🫠

The docter came out with a serious and tensed face .

"Is he ok " Lisa asked.

"Look normally i would sugar coat it but I hate to say this " he stopped and looked at taehyung who was staring into space.

"Your taehyung right? " the doctor asked. Taehyung looked up and nodded "well he was asking and yelling your name so after  done talking with you all you may see him but don't let him move " he said.

"Ok we understand but whts wrong with him " Jennie said.

"Well he was stabbed on the right side of his stomach and it was pretty deep so it did interfere with his womb " taehyung winden his eyes along with suga and rm. "But it didn't completely mess up anything just damage a little and in order for us to fix it we have to do a small surgery and well patch tht out but we noticed on his ribs has something bruising and he could have been close to being paralyzed but thankfully we prevented that and he should be fine it's just his stomach were worrying about so if you want to go through the surgery sign this and we'll take care of him" he finished.

"We'll do it " taehyung said taking the paper and signed it "I'll also pay for it but do anything you can to save him but if you don't I'll kill you myself " taehyung so adorable hhanding the paper back and talked in a deep voice while looking at him dead in the eye.

"Ofc then we we'll handle him and depending on how he acts he'll be out in 2 weeks " he said going back to the room

In the room

Rose POV

I woke up feeling a headache and didn't notice  where I was until I saw jhope and jimin but I didn't know see Jungkook. I saw a nurse working on jhopes leg I wanted to ask her where my brother is but I'll let her take care of jhope right now so Ill wait until she's done.

End of pov

45 mins later

In Jungkooks room

Jungkook was awake staring at the ceiling it was hard for him to move so he didn't he looked at the window where it seems to be raining he smiled as he loved the rain and it made him relaxed.

Just then the door open and he saw the doctor come to him with 5 other doctors.

"Hey Jungkook umm your boyfriend taehyung signed this form for the surgery so we want to know if your want to give through with this alone or do you want someone in here for comfort" he said

"H-hyung i-i want my t-tiger " he said in a raspy voice.

"You want taehyung correct" the doctor said just to be clear.

Jungkook slightly nodded while the doctor told the other doctor to prepare for the surgery.

Outside of the room