explanation\forgiveness ❤️‍🩹 (1\3)

When jungkook woke up he felt a pang in his head. "Ow " he said as he held his head. He felt his body starting to sweat and felt pain in his head even more he wanted to throw up. He got up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom. As he was throwing he heard the front door open.

Baby, baby where are you "taehyung said while putting the stuff he bought on the bed.

" In here "jungkook said loud but weakly.
Bab-omg what happened " taehyung said as he cleaned jungkooks mouth and pull him closer but let go bcz his skin was burning. Baby "he said " Baby look at me "taehyung said as he started to panic. Hyung " Before he could say anything he blacked out.

1 hour later
_______________________________________
Junkooks pov

Blank everything was blank but then I saw a door with light and heard people shouting. As I walked towards the door I could recognize the voices it sounded like my noonas and hyung along with my moms voice?

I walked in saw something that made me start tearing up. It was my mom slapping jisoo while suga and rise helped her up. But before I could say anything I heard a beeping noise.

End of jungkooks pov.

NOONA "I shouted as I was still thinking about the dream I had. Hes awake" Jimin said. Baby"taehyung said as he voice started to break. H-hyung "jungkook said as his voice was very craky he hugged Tae tightly while crying in his arms." I thought I lost you baby I thought something bad happened to you don't do that again olzz don't leave me again "get said as he broke down in jungkooks neck." I'm ok hyung plz don't cry your bunny is sorry plz don't cry "he said as he wiped taehyungs tears . Get the doctor " Suga said to Kai . As jungkook looked around and saw his brothers and rose. He kept looking around and his eyes stop as he looked towards the window seeing a familiar figure "J-jisoo noona" he said as he looked at her reaching his hand out but when she turned towards him he gasped as he saw tears in her eyes.

He immediately pulled the coreds from his arms and tried to get up but Tae stopped him "let go " he said while almost breaking down

He immediately pulled the coreds from his arms and tried to get up but Tae stopped him "let go " he said while almost breaking down . Plz "he said as he looked up at him with teary doe eyes. Taehyung slightly nodded. As he let go jungkook hoped off the bed making everyone panic. Jungkook don't" jisoo said but jungkook didnt care as
He walked up to her and held his hand up to her cheek cresing it. Noona momma hit you "Jungkook said in a baby voice. Everyone was confused except 4 people. " Koo "rose said as she walked towards jungkook. " hyung momma huwts noona "he said with big doe teary eyes . " baby bun"Suga said as he also went with them . "jinine hyuwng momma huwts noona and beweive umcle " he said as he started crying Jin went towards them. Jisoo fell down and pulled jungkook into a hug as jin suga and rose joined.

Why is he talking like that "Jimin said confused. " Hes a little" jisoo said as she hugged jungkook closer .
Everyone gasped , "Noona don't crwy pweas it huwrts " jungkook said as he sat on her lap while wiping her tears.