liar 💔

This is continued from the previous chapter
____________________________________________
Bun baby cmon we have to baby wake up "taehyung said softly as he was trying to wake him . " Hyungie let you bunny sleep "jungkook said not fully awake . Ok fine " Taehyung said as he grabbed the backpacks and stood up, he looked at jungkook. "Ah - jungkook sleep got interrupted when picked up from his seat. " Hyung "he said while whining." What you can go back to sleep but I'm gonna carry you ok" he said while placing him and the desk and lifting him up by his thighs since he doesn't want hurt his back . "Does it still hurts baby " taehyung said in concern . "A little but I'll be fine " he said while snuggling in his neck.

Hey guys "taehyung said as he walked towards their friends " hey wht happened to him "jhope said while standing up from Kai's lap. Irene happend " he said in a mad tone "that bitch again what did she do this time " suga said as if hes ready to kill someone, he doesn't like when people mess with jungkook . "Irene was again trying ask me to sleep with her, I got mad jungkook tried to calm me down  but she pushed him cause him get get back pain and a cut. Taehyung finished as he sat down with jungkook in his lap. " what is her problem "kai said " She doesn't care if you tell her off but cares when she gets taught a lesson "kai added with a deep tone he also doesn't like when  people mess with him hes like his little brother. " Btw where is jisoo Jennie Lisa and rose they're late "Jimin said while feeding suga. " like kai said she won't listen untill she gets taught a lesson so jisoo and rose ate teaching her a lesson as she mad a mistake by standing in front of jisoo and talking back to rose as if she tried to intimidate them "taehyung said "

well she's a gonner everyone knows not to mess with jisoo and rose when there mad especially when it's something about jungkook"jhope said making them laugh. Aghmm "jungkook groaned as he woke up. " Sorry baby did we disturb you sleep "taehyung said forgetting about everything. " Ohhh baby huh "Jimin said while Wiggling his eyebrows. " oh yes we have something to tell you. Taehyung said. Go ahead"jhope said. "Bun look at me I'm gonna tell them ok " Tae said softly "o-ok " he said is he shifted to face them while taehyung held his waist softly. Me and jungkook are dating "taehyung said " ok "jhope said " ok?"jungkook said with Curostiy. "Your not shocked " taehyung asked confused "why would we, we can clearly tell your together you have way to obvious from the start. " kai said "also don't think we didn't hear you moan cause we did " suga said as everyone started laughing. Ok stop"jungkook said while turning around and hid himself in taehyungs embrace. Alright well stop"Jimin said.

Oh look who's coming "jhope said. They turned there heads while smiling but didn't last long when they saw cold faces. " hey you guys alright "suga asked . We're nowhere near fine " rose said coldly. Jungkook turned around when  he heard his sisters voice he was about run to them but Tae stopped him. "Hyung she said look at Tae " jungkook no your back is hurt and they don't look to happy. Jungkook looked back at them and saw how they were staring at him. As jenlisa walked and sat down they did something "you might wanna get up for this all of you " Lisa said . Especially you suga". Jennie finished.

As they stood up jungkook looked confused on why his sisters had painful expressions on their face . "N-Noona" jungkook said a little scared. I dont think you have the right to call us that if you don't trust us "Rose said in a cold tone " Guys whats going on'Suga asked. "Get over here now " Jisoo said lookin at suga. As he walked over he was confused on why they were talking like tht. "What-before jungkook could finish rose interrupted him. " We thought we were your family jungkook , we thought you would tell us everything and we'll help you out but no you kept something from us "Rose said as if she were about break down. Suga immediately hugged her to calm her down " what going on "Tae asked this time. " Jeon Jungkook come her now "Jisoo said in a cold voice and jungkook felt hurt from her tone and how she said his full name. As he went close her saw tears well up in here eyes.