Explanation\Forgiveness❤️‍🩹(2\3)

The next day as jungkook woke up, he looked around slowly and saw taehyung sleeping lightly on his belly while hugging him tightly around the waist while snoring quietly looking like a cute baby bear.

Aw my cute baby bear"jungkook said while stroking his hair

Aw my cute baby bear"jungkook said while stroking his hair. Taehyung groaned in his sleep while cuddling his face in jungkooks tummy with a small smile feeling the warmth.
Jungkook just smiled as he cressed his hair and hummed under his breath while looking at the window. Mmm"taehyung said as he slowly while up while wiping his eyes. "Your awake " he said as he got up. "Yeh" jungkook said in a small voice as he looked down. "Hey what's wrong" taehyung said as he lifted jungkooks chin up making him look in his eyes and cressing his chin.

I-im sorry hyung "jungkook said as he started to cry " Sorry for wht baby"he said as he pulled the blanket away from him as he put him in his lap. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I was a little I wanted to tell you later but when everything was going wrong I forgot but when I saw my noona crying and looking like a lost soul I couldn't help it, I'm so sorry plz forgive me I didn't want to hide it ik you probably hate me but plz don-he got interrupted when taehyung kissed him hardly on his lips.it took jungkook a min to realize and started kissing his back.

After 5 min they pulled away catching their breaths . I will NEVER HATE YOU Never in a life time hate you.you are my love and I understand why you kept it from me so don't say I hate you bcz I fucking love you" taehyung said as he looked jungkook dead in the eye."im sorry hyung I thought you would think of me as someone strange and wouldn't want me "jungkook said while crying ." Baby I would never think you you like that you will always be my cute adorable baby bunny ok "and tbh it's actually cute and I can't wait to meet baby Koo" he kissing his face trying to make him feel better, which worked bcz soon jungkook started to giggle making taehyung smile. "There's my happy baby " he said making jungkook blush "Baby do you wanna go to the dorms already or do you want to drive around before going back " taehyung asked as he placed jungkook on the bed. "Yeh I wanna get out of here anyway" he said as he made grabby hands asking tae for a hug which he immediately accepted.

2 hours later
Now taehyung is driving around the city to clear jungkooks mind and to get fresh air.
"Baby " taehyung said while putting his hands on his thighs. "Yes hyung"he said while looking at taehyung " If you don't mind me asking how does the little thing work? He said while looking at the road. Jungkook hesitated. Taehyung noticed this "Hey if you don't want to talk about it it's fine I'm sorry fo-"it's n-not that hyung it's just I haven't turned into a little in a long time but when I saw noona I couldn't help it " jungkook said as he interrupted taehyung. "It only happens when I'm too
Excited, sad, mad, or when I see toys" jungkook said as he looked out the window feeling embarrassed. When taehyung felt him being a little nervous he squeezed his thigh in a comforting way. "Hey it's ok there's nothing to feel embarrassed about ok" he said while cressing his thigh.

After the drove around for half an hour around they decided to head back to the dorms. As they arrived taehyung got out of the car and went to open the other side for jungkook. "Thank you " he said shyly .while they were walking taehyung took jungkooks hand and walked towards their dorms .