Date pt 2💚💜

"Bun bun wake up " taehyung Said as he slightly shook his shoulder. "Let me sleep bear " jungkook said snuggling in taehyungs arms . "Bun remember I planned a date for us at a secret location you will love " taehyung said. Jungkook opened his eyes and got up running to the door to leave so he can get ready but got stopped when a pair of arms got wrapped around his waist.

"Where do you think your going " taehyung said nuzzling into his neck making jungkook shiver. "I-i was gonna g-get ready for our d-date " he said stuttering and blushing.

"Fine but your not leaving unless you give me my kiss " he said turning jungkook around. Jungkook got shy and wrapped his arms around taehyungs neck and pulled him closer. "Cmon I'm waiting" taehyung said teasingly. Jungkook lifted his face to tae's and pressed his lips on his.

Taehyung pulled him closer while putting his hands inside jungkooks shirt and squeezed his waist making jungkook moan. Taehyung slid his tounge in his mouth roaming around in the sweet caven.

"Ahh hyung "he said as he moaned when taehyung sucked on his tounge. Taehyung was eating his mouth like it was the sweetest thing on earth. After 8 min makeout session taehyung finally let him go. " now you can go but ill come by your dorm around 8 ok "he said pecking his lips jungkook let out a silent ok as he walked out the door and went to his dorm.
___________________________

WITH JUNGKOOK

" What should I wear "jungkook said to himself as he started looking through his clothes. " hmm this no to classy, this naw to bright how about this ughh this is no use "he said stomping his feet like a baby.

" oh wait I'll just ask Jimin for help "he said getting his phone and calling Jimin.

On the phone

Jm: Hello

Jk:hyung I need your help with something

Jm:what is it

Jk: hyung code white

Beep beep
" hello hello "jungkook said *did he hung up * he thought but his thoughts got Introupted when he heard a loud knock on the door.

" hyung what are y- he got cuttoff by Jimin
"I'm here to help now come let's make you look fabulous " he said dragging jungkook to the closest.

"Ok so I chose out five outfits go try them on and let me decide which one time wear" jimin said sitting down on the bed as jungkook walked towards the bathroom and changed into his first outfit.

#1

Jungkook came out and walked towards Jimin

"This is cute but too nerdy next " he said snapping his fingers making jungkook roll his eyes .

He walked back change and came back out
#2

He walked back change and came back out #2