Our revenge ⚠️

Jenlisa arrived at jisoos dorm and knocked.
"Come in we were waiting for you didn't want you to miss all the fun " Rose said while smirking. "Thank" Jennie said while holding Lisa's hand and walking in.

"Look who's here " Rose said excitingly

"Look who's here " Rose said excitingly. "Great now um lisa you can go to roses room jungkook is in there " Taehyung said

Ok be careful "Lisa said to Jennie as she kissed her cheek.

Hey kookie " Lisa said "Oh hey lisa " Jungkook said while looking at her then back at the TV "Omg is this  Advengers the end game " Lisa said Squealing "Yes it is wanna watch "" Duh but turn the volume to 80" Lisa said "ok.

BACK WITH TAE AND CHAESOO, JENNIE

" Ok so what should we do with him first "Rose said while sitting down as bogum was unconscious. " Well first we need to buy tarps bcz I don't want my floor dirty"jisoo said "Oh I have some under my bed " Rose said while smiling . "Why " Jennie said with a confused face "Bcz I like yk paint but we can use them " she said making he r way to her room. "Sorry to interrupt but I need something so just ignore me " Rose said entering the room. She got the tales and left "Alright well they seemed distracted so thats good " she said while handing taehyung the tarps.

Done now what "Jennie said. " Rose boil some hot water , taehyung there's a compartment under the table and you'll see a black taser grabb it and give it to me, Jennie stay behind him just in case he trys to get out of the ropes "Jisoo said.

10 Mins later
Ok the water is boiled " Rose said coming back into the living room. "Got the taser " Taehyung said giving it to jisoo. "Now what" Rose said sitting on the sofa. "Wait until the waters done boiling but Rose did you make sure it was Warm hot and not too hot bcz you know if he'll go to university people will ask about the burns "Jisoo said " No but hld on"she said  to the kitchen and walked backed slowly. "Ok it's fine now " she said with mittens while holding the pot carefully. "Ok stand back I don't want y'all to get burnt " Jisoo sias stepping back.

3 2 1 now "she said Rose threw the water on bogum making him wake up while screaming in pain.

AHHHHHHHHH WTF " He said while shaking trying to get out of the chair. He then heard a laugh and was jisoo, rose,. "What do you want from me " he said gritting his teeth as he skin was burning. He heard a deep chuckle behind him that chuckle sent chills down his spine.

"Easy were here for revenge " Someone said stepping from behind him . "J-jennie" he said with a horror look on his face. "You know her " Rose said to him "Yes matter of fact we know each other very well right bogum " She said while smirking evily "Whats going on " Jisoo said this time in a cold voice . "We know each other bcz bogum here was a friend of my parents, you see his and my parents were business partner and his parents thought they could bribe us saying " Since were parents now why don't we engage our children "but my mother disagreed bcz I was dating Lisa alr and their parents approved politely but bogum here was obsessed with my body just like he's obsessed with jungkook see he didn't take no as a answer so he tried rapping me in my house while my parents there but they caught him and pressed charges on him" She said as a line tear left her eye but she wipped it and looked at him coldly.