Foreword.

Films inspire me to write. They give me ideas for a storyline which then will often send my mind morphing elsewhere, changing the original storyline of the film to a very different place.

The film, Handsome Devil, was one of those films that did exactly that and I fully credit it for inspiring me to write Who Cares Who Wins?

Those of you that have seen the film can easily tell that it must have inspired me as some of the storyline from that film can be seen in the opening chapters but that, in my opinion, is really as far as it goes. My mind definitely morphs and the storyline becomes very different, with maybe the odd similarity to Handsome Devil still creeping in on the odd occasion. However, the main essence of my storyline, the characters, and the outcome, can clearly be seen to be different.

My twin brother has also carefully selected music videos to reflect the sentiment or the mood of each chapter. Most of them can also be found on his YouTube account @theydongreen9073

At the beginning of some chapters I have also added photos and some of T's artwork, all of which are clearly watermarked ©Theydon Green to prevent unauthorised copying or re-use.

I hope that you enjoy the music, T's artwork, and this story.

Thank you 🙏🏽

M xx ❤️