Chapter 46. A Cunning Plan.

Let's Go All The Way - Sly Fox (1985)
https://youtu.be/q7zF3UjvYQU

be/q7zF3UjvYQU

Clifton's POV.

"What did Nessie say?" Xander asked Bradley and Leo as they sat on the desks next to us. We were alone in our form room as Bradley had told the three guys doing Prep work there to fuck off. They had scuttled out of the room like rats leaving a sinking ship.

"He said he was going to talk to Jock now, and would let us know after lunch." Bradley answered. "He feels confident he can buy us some time. At worst we will get expelled, but he's hoping that if he can get a signed statement from Niko or Logan we might just get a slap on the wrist or be suspended for a few days."

"He seems a good enough bloke," Leo added. "Not that we've had anything to do with him before but he was far easier to talk to than some of the other Masters here and I'm glad you insisted on us talking to him. I can see why you like him Xander, but telling him about you and Cliff.... Well that was pretty risky, wasn't it?"

"It was a measured risk." Xander answered, breaking out into a mischievous smile. "Although I do trust him I could screw everything up for him if I grassed on him for giving me the key to the Music Wing, couldn't I?"

"You wouldn't though, would you?" I said as I slapped him on the head. "Lose your little hideaway? I don't think so!"

"So, Xander? If it does all go tits up and you get separated, you're saying you would feel like getting your own back and grassing him up?" Bradley remarked.

"I honestly believe that if it does go tits up it won't be his fault." Xander answered, with a serious look on his face. "I realise that Jock and the Board of Governors will have the final say but I know he will do his best to keep our private lives out of it. I would rather Toad, Jasper, and Fabian get sent down more than anything else, but if it means we get found out and separated, then we'll just have to meet in your room for a bit of how's your father as both of ours will more than likely be watched."

"Bog off!" Leo exclaimed loudly. "No way will I agree to that. No fuckin' way!"

"Calm down Leo. He's just teasing you." I replied, as Bradley just laughed. "Xander promised Nessie that we wouldn't indulge in any rumpy pumpy while we were at school."

"And Nessie believed him?" Leo queried.

"Yes!" I answered.

"The man's a fool."

The door to our Form Room opened and Zane poked his head around it. "Thought you guys might be interested to know that Trevor's just returned."

"Where is he?" Bradley asked as he quickly stood up and strode towards the door. We all followed him.

"Outside Jock's office," Zane answered. "Trevor's father, and another guy was with him. Jock's making them wait as he's already talking to someone. Dickie's there too talking to them while they wait. Trevor looks a right mess. Not seen anything of Fabian or Kasper though."