Chapter 27. St. David's.

Clifton's POV.

I woke the next morning finding Xander still clamped onto me. His head was resting in the crook of my neck, one leg wrapped over one of mine and an arm firmly placed across my body. When I say clamped, I mean clamped. I couldn't move without disturbing him.

I hadn't slept well. My testicles ached as I had spent most of the night with a perpetual tumescence and couldn't do anything about it. Actually that's a lie. I could have but I didn't dare to. I couldn't have Xander waking up and catching me at it, now could I? Besides the thought of my twin watching me was another put off.

For some reason it had not registered with me that 'Clayton' could make an appearance without Xander meditating. Any romantic notions had been well and truly quashed when the penny had finally dropped.

Even with Xander having said that he agreed that 'Clayton' was probably feeling guilty and was too embarrassed to make another sudden appearance hadn't helped.

I resigned myself to the fact that any sexual contact with Xander would now be highly improbable until I had come out as gay to my father, however hard it would be. I certainly didn't need any more motivation to free 'Clayton' from his confinement in purgatory because until I had freed 'Clayton' I wouldn't be free myself.

I nonchalantly toyed with Xander's hair. He appeared to have slept like a baby and had hardly moved. Quite a few times during the night I guessed he was having wonderful dreams as I had felt his manhood hardening against my thigh.

How I controlled the urge to just 'help myself' I don't know. I had considered, by keeping under the covers, my twin wouldn't be able to see me but dismissed it as it would betray the trust Xander had placed on me.

Had Xander initiated something whilst dreaming? Well! I would have been screwed. Not literally, but you know what I mean, don't you?

My promise to him that his first time would be special was my only weapon against the temptation to fill my boots and with that, and the thought of 'Clayton' watching us, it was enough.

I was proud of myself for resisting the urge.

Xander stirred and suddenly must have realised that he was clinging on to me as he pushed himself away from me and sat up.

"I'm sorry..., really I am.... I hope I haven't been doing that all night."

I laughed and pulled him back down. "No! Not all night.... You sucked my dick and also rubbed your cute little arse against it a couple of times but other than that you didn't disturb me."

He slapped me hard as he struggled to get out of the hug I was giving him. "Tell me that's not true and I didn't." His face was a picture. One of total shock and disbelief that slowly turned into an embarrassed one as it dawned on him that he might have done.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "No you didn't. You were clamped onto me like that all night and hardly moved. You had quite a few boners that you insisted on pressing up against my thigh but in essence we both behaved ourselves!"

"Didn't you sleep at all?" He asked as he nonchalantly lifted the covers in the air before pulling them up over us both and snuggling back down into the same position.

I laughed to myself as I again toyed with his hair as I knew he had just checked that he still had his night shorts on.

"Not much but enough," I answered, "but tonight we either put those pillows you talked about between us or I will have to spend at least an hour in the shower before coming to bed. I don't think I could manage another night with Dictus Erectus being on guard duty for hours."