Chapter 40. Easy Peasy.

Do That to me one More Time by Captain & Tennille (1979)
https://youtu.be/P5GJsWTBmj0

be/P5GJsWTBmj0

Clifton's POV.

Trevor sat in his usual place behind me in the changing rooms. There was an open wire mesh frame between us that I was still able to see through despite both our school clothes hanging up. He was already changed and ready to start training but for some reason he was flicking through his phone looking at pictures of a girl.

I drew Leo's attention to what Trevor was doing. He nodded that he had already seen him and understood.

During Prep, Leo and Bradley had come to our room and I had told them both that Trevor had incriminating things on his phone that would show he was instrumental in having Logan and Niko expelled. I had said we needed to gain access to his phone to confirm it in order to expose him and to do that we needed to have his PIN number. I reiterated that once we had that and the phone then I would explain everything else to them.

They were both fine with that, in fact a comment made by Bradley led me to believe that they already suspected that Trevor, Kasper and Fabian had some sort of scam going with some younger kids but as yet hadn't worked it out.

I queried why they didn't press me for more information and was pleasantly surprised to hear that they respected the fact that I had not made any allegations against Trevor without checking out the authenticity of the claims being made first. I felt proud and now justified in trying to obtain the evidence by foul means.

I had said the biggest problem we had was in finding out what Trevor's PIN number was. He was so secretive with his phone that spying on him would be impossible. Bradley then blew me away by instantly coming up with the simplest of plans to get it. It was devious too. It was all based on Bradley's observation that, since the Half Term break, Trevor had been glued to his phone most evenings before and after rugby practice.

I hadn't taken Bradley to be the sort of guy who was interested in gossip or was wanting to pry into other people's business but how wrong could I have been. I could sense that he was more than just a little bit interested in knowing who Trevor had been looking at.

'Just leave it to me and Leo.' That's what I was told. All I was required to do was to remain behind Trevor in the changing rooms, no matter what happened, and to keep my eyes open ready to clock his PIN number if I had the chance.

Leo sidled up and stood in front of Trevor. "Looks like you got yourself a nice piece of skirt!" He commented, in an unusually friendly manner.

Trevor's face lit up. "Yeah! I met this really cool chick last week and we really hit it off." He held up his phone towards Leo. "She's got a fabulous pair of 'jugs' on her. What about that then? Is she hot or what?"

"If you think she's hot then you should see my mother!" Leo replied, keeping a straight face.

"What?" Trevor replied. "You can't be saying your mother has tits as good as hers, surely?"