Chapter 1

NINA'S POV

I just got done filming the second episode of The Vampire Diaries. I had to kiss Paul Wesley. I don't really like Paul. He is a jerk. He is mean to me on set.

As I was walking to my car I heard someone walking behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Paul smirking at me. "Did I scare you?" He asked. "Leave me alone Paul, I've had enough of your shit today." I said.

"Who pissed in your Cheerios today?" He asked. I ignored him and opened the door to my car. "Nina wait." He said and grabbed my hand. I pulled my hand away from him.

"Don't touch me you asshole." I said. "I need to ask you something." He said. "What?" I asked rudely. "Can I live with you? My apartment building burned down last night." He said.

"No." I said. I got in my car and tried to slam the door but he grabbed the door and pulled it open. "Please I've got nowhere to go." He said.

"Live with Ian." I said. "I don't want to bother him, his girlfriend is living with him." He said. "I sure as hell don't want you living with me." I said. "Please just until I find an apartment." He said.

"Fine but only because you got nowhere to go." I said. This is going to be a mistake. I literally hate him and now I have to live with him. "I'll be over in a little bit." He said with a smirk.

I just made a big mistake. "I hate my life." I whispered under my breath. "I heard that." He said. I ignored him and drove to my apartment. I opened the door and went in. I have a spare bedroom for Paul.

I sat on the couch until Paul got here. I heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door. I saw Paul's dumb face smirking at me. He had a suitcase in his hand.

"Hello." He said with a smirk. I ignored him and he came in my apartment. "Your room is over here." I said. "Can't I sleep in your room." He said with a smirk.

"If you act like this I won't let you stay here." I said. "Okay fine." He said. He put his stuff in the room he is staying in. I can't believe I let him move in here.

I heard the door open and Paul walked out. He was in his boxers. I've never seen him shirtless before. He had amazing abs. He smirked at me. "You like the view?" He asked. "No, put your clothes on." I said.

"No." He said. "Then leave my apartment." I said. "I heard we got a sex scene coming up." He said with a smirk. My face dropped when he said that. "Do you want to practice?" He asked.

"No leave my apartment." I said. "Okay fine I'm sorry." He said. He was still in his boxers and I was laying on the couch. He grabbed my feet and lifted them up. He sat down and put my legs on his lap.

My legs were laying across his lap. I was really tired. Paul was watching the tv. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Our loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें