Chapter 29

PAUL'S POV

I pulled her towel down and smirked at her. I looked down at her naked body. She is so beautiful. "You're so beautiful Neens." I said. She blushed and I smirked at her.

"If I'm naked I want you naked." She said with a smirk. I smirked back at her. "Yes ma'am." I said and took my boxers off. She looked at my naked body. I picked her up and put her on the bed.

"Paul we have to film soon." She said. "I know." I said. I got on the bed with her. I hovered over her and started kissing her. I kissed her breasts and she moaned. I smirked against her skin.

I stopped kissing her and laid by her. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder. "I love you." She said. "I love you too Neens." I said.

I kissed her shoulder. "We have to get ready to film." She said. "Fine." I said and got off the bed. I went to my room and put some clothes on. I sat on the couch and waited for Nina.

Nina came in the living room. "Are you ready?" I asked. She nodded and we walked to the car. I opened the car door for her and she got in. I got in the car and started driving. We got to set.

I got out of the car and opened the door for Nina. I grabbed her hand and we walked into set. She went to her dressing room and I went to mine.

I got dressed and we started filming. After we were done I walked with Nina. "You did so good." I said. She smiled and opened the door to her dressing room. "So did you." She said.

I kissed her cheek and walked to my dressing room. I got into my normal clothes and then went back to Nina's dressing room. Nina was sitting on the couch.

I sat by her and picked her up. I put her on my lap. "Paul put me down." She said. "No." I said and kissed her neck. She rolled her eyes. "I want to do some naughty things to you." I whispered in her ear while rubbing my hand on her thigh.

She moaned. "No Paul. Not now." She said. "When we get back?" I asked. "No." She said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want our first time together to be special." She said.

"I do too. I just really want you right now." He said. "I want you too." She said. "Fine I'll wait." I said. She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back. She got off my lap and we walked to the car.

I opened the door for her and she got in the car. I got in the car and I drove home. I got out of the car and opened the door for her. She got out and we walked into the apartment. She walked to her room and I followed her.

She took off her clothes and put on one of my shirts. I took off my clothes but kept my boxers on. We laid on her bed. "Goodnight Neens. I love you." I said. "Goodnight. I love you too." She said. I laid my head on her chest and she fell asleep. Then I fell asleep.