Chapter 36

PAUL'S POV

I kissed Nina and laid her on the bed. I hovered on top of her and kissed her lips. She kissed me back. She reached for my shirt and started unbuttoning it. When my shirt was unbuttoned I took it off and threw it on the floor.

She laughed as I threw it. I started leaving gentle kissing on her neck. I smirked against her neck as she moaned. Tonight I'm making love to her. I'm not having rough sex with her.

I pulled her shirt over her head and started kissing by her breasts. She ran her hands through my hair as I kissed down her body.

I stopped at her stomach and started leaving gentle kisses on her stomach. I started licking and kissing her stomach. She moaned again and I smirked against her stomach.

I pulled down her pants so now she was just in her bra and panties. She is so beautiful. I smirked at her and kissed the inside of her thighs. She grabbed my hair and ran her hands through it. I pulled her panties down with my teeth.

I took her bra off too. I looked at the beautiful woman in front of me. "You're so beautiful." I said and kissed her lips. I watched as she blushed. I slid my finger inside of her and she moaned.

I started moving my finger slow inside of her. She moaned as I was moving my finger in and out of her. "You're so wet for me baby." I whisper in her ear. "Who wouldn't be." She said.

I moved down her body again. I stuck my tongue inside of her and she started pulling my hair again. "I just want you inside of me." She said while grabbing my hair. I continued to eat her out.

She moaned as my tongue went deeper and faster. "I'm close." She said. I grabbed onto her thighs as I ate her out. "Oh fuck!" She yelled as she came in my mouth.

"Delicious." I said as I kissed back up her body. I kissed her lips. I felt her hands travel to my pants. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. I kicked my jeans off and my shoes.

Now I was just in my boxers. She smirked at me and I smirked at her back. She reached for the waistband of my boxers. My dick is already hard. She pulled down my boxers and my hard dick popped out. It was pointing straight at her.

She blushed and ran her hand over it. She was trying to tease me. I moaned as she did that. "I just want to be inside of you." I said and got on top of her. I started kissing her.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked. "Stop talking and make love to me." She said. "Are you on birth control?" I asked. She nodded. I slid into her and she moaned. I gave her a minute to adjust to my size.

I started thrusting into her slowly while kissing her lips. She moaned as my thrusts got a little faster but not that fast because I'm not having rough sex with her.

"Oh fuck." She moaned. Her nails clawed into my back. "Mhm Neens you're so beautiful." I said while I kissed her chest. I started sucking on her breasts.

I moaned as her nails scratched my back again. My back was probably bleeding but I don't care. My dick went deeper inside of her. "Oh fuck Paul." She moaned. I kissed her again.

I started thrusting a little faster but not to fast. I kissed her neck and she moaned. Her nails clawed at my back again. "Paul I'm close." She moaned. "Me too baby." I said and kissed her.

I started thrusting into her all the way. "Fuckkk." She moaned as she came on my dick. "Oh Nina." I moaned as I came inside of her. We were both covered in sweat. I kissed her and then rolled off her.

"So that's what it's like having sex with Paul Wesley." She said with a smirk. "No." I said and she looked confused. "That was making love with me. I'll show you what having sex with my is like another day." I said.

She smirked and I smirked back. "Making love with you was incredible so having rough sex with you will probably be fantastic." She said. "I love you Neens." I said and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too." She said. We cuddled together and fell asleep.