Chapter 19

PAUL'S POV

Nina and I were sitting on the couch. I realized that we have to get ready for the date I'm taking her on. "Neens let's get ready." I said. "Do we have too?" She asked. "Yes let's go." I said and grabbed her.

She got off the couch and went to her room. I went to my room. I put on some jeans and a black button up shirt. I put a leather jacket on and my boots. I came out of my room and went to Nina's room.

I walked in and she looked beautiful. She had a white dress on with white high heels. "You look beautiful as always." I said and walked over to her. "You look sexy as always." She said. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

She started curling her hair. I laid on her bed. After she was done I got off the bed. I walked over to her and kissed her again. "Are you ready to go?" I asked her. "Yes." She said with a smile.

I grabbed her hand and we walked out the door. We walked to my car. I opened the car door for her. "Thank you." She said. "Anytime Neens." I said. I closed the door and got in the car. I turned on the car and started driving.

"So where are we going?" She asked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." I said. "Please tell me." She said. "You'll find out when we get there." I said. "Fine." She said.

We finally got there. "Where are we?" She asked. "You'll find out but first we have to walk down a path." I said. "Paul I wore heels." She said. "Do you want me to carry you?" I asked.

"Sure." She said. "Get on my back." I said. She got on my back and I started walking down the trail. After a couple minutes we reached a lake. I brought a white blanket and laid it down in the grass. We both sat on the blanket. "Paul this is beautiful." She said.

"Just like you." I said and kissed her. She kissed me back. "Do you want to go swimming?" I asked with a smirk. "No." She said. "Come on it will be fun." I said. "I'm not going swimming Paul." She said.

"What if I swim." I said. "I'm still not Paul." She said. I smirked at her and unbuttoned my shirt. I threw my shirt at her. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans.

I took off my jeans and put them on the blanket. "You're really going swimming?" She asked. "Yes are you going too?" I asked. "No I'm not getting in there." She said.

"Fine." I said. I grabbed the waistband of my boxers and smirked at her. I took off my boxers. I watched her lick her lips. "Do you like what you see?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Yes." She said and smirked at me. I walked closer to the lake and walked into the water. The water was actually warm. I walked until you couldn't see my naked waist anymore.

I turned towards Nina. "Please come in." I said realizing it was kind of boring in the lake. "No Paul." She said. "Fine then I'm coming out." I said and walked out of the lake. I walked over to her.

"Paul put clothes on this is a public place." She said. "Nobody's here." I said. Nina laid on the blanket. I hovered over her and kissed her. "Paul put some clothes on." She said. I didn't listen to her and continued to kiss her. 

I moved her dress up her body. I kissed my way down her body. I heard her moan as I kissed her. I kissed her stomach. She couldn't sit still as I did that.

Then I kissed her thighs. She moaned louder. I smirked against her thigh. I started kicking the inside of her thighs too. I felt her put her hands in my hair. I pulled her panties down with my teeth and smirked up at her.