Chapter 37

NINA'S POV

I woke up and Paul's arms were wrapped around me. I blushed  at the thought of last night. I got off the bed and I felt him grab my hand. I turned around and saw him smiling at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm putting on some clothes." I said. "No I want you naked in this bed all day." He said and I laughed. He got off the bed naked. He was standing right in front of me.

My cheeks turned red as I looked down. "You like what you see?" He asked with a smirk. "I love it." I said. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He started tickling me. "Paul stop." I said. "No." He said and continued to tickle me.

I reached down and grabbed his dick. He stopped tickling me and he moaned. "Are you going to stop?" I asked him. "Yes." He said and I smirked at him. "Good." I said and let go of his dick.

He looked at me confused. "Why did you let go?" He asked. "Because I want breakfast." I said. "Okay let's go." He said. He put some boxers on and I put a shirt and panties on.

We went to the kitchen and he started making pancakes. "Where is the spatula?" He asked. I opened the drawer. "Not that drawer!" He yelled. As I opened the drawer there was a small box. I grabbed the box and opened it.

It was a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you marry me Nina Dobrev?" He asked with a smile. "Yes!" I yelled and smiled back at him.

I walked over to him and grabbed his face. I kissed him and he kissed me back. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said and kissed him again. He picked me up and put me on the counter.

He stared kissing me. I kissed him back and moaned against his lips.

Seven months later they got married and bought a house together. They had kids. They named their kids Elena and Stefan because that's their characters name.

They both grew old together. Nina was now 87 and Paul was 89. Paul still thought Nina looked as beautiful as the day he first saw her for auditions. They both died together. Their kids found them.

They were holding each others hands when they were found. They were both buried together and they would always be together. Always and Forever.

THE END