Chapter 8

NINA'S POV

I woke up to a phone call. I looked at my phone and saw that Paul is calling me. What does he want. I answered the phone. "Paul what do you want?" I asked. "Hi Neens." He said. "Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm at the bar can you please pick me up." He said. Why did he go to the bar? We have to film tomorrow. "Yes I will be there in a couple minutes." I said. "Okay bye Neens." He said.

I hung up the phone and put on some leggings and a shirt. I went to my car and got in the drivers seat. I turned on my car and drove to the bar. I'm so mad at Paul. He is such an idiot.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out of my car. I went on the bar and it was pretty crowded. I looked all over the bar and then I found Paul sitting against the wall.

I saw that his head is bleeding. What the hell happened to him. I walked over to him. He smiled at me. I didn't smile back at him. I am pissed at him that he came to the bar. It is fucking midnight and we have to film tomorrow.

"What happened?" I asked. "I got into a fight." He said. "Let's go." I said. I grabbed his arm and helped him up. "I'm sorry Neens." He said. "It's fine." I said. I didn't want to yell at him tonight because he is drunk.

I helped him walk to my car and he got into the passenger seat. I got in the drivers seat and saw that his head was against the window. I could see that he is sleeping.

I turned my car on and started driving. I felt something touch my leg. I looked down for a second and I saw that his hand is on my thigh. He was sleeping so he probably didn't mean it.

I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment. I got out of my car and opened the passenger door. "Paul we are here. Wake up." I said. He opened his eyes. He unbuckled his seatbelt and carefully got out of the car.

I helped him get up the apartment stairs. We reached my apartment and we went in. "Goodnight Paul." I said. "Goodnight." He said tiredly. I went to my room and grabbed shorts and a tank top. I went to the bathroom and took my clothes off.

I put on the tank top and shorts. I brushed my teeth and then I came out of the bathroom. I saw Paul laying on my bed. He was in his boxers. Why the hell is he in my room.

He was staring at me. "Why are you in my bedroom?" I asked. "Because I want to lay with you." He said. "Maybe you should go back to your room." I said. "I'm staying right here." He said. "Okay fine." I said.

I got on the bed with him. I grabbed the silky black sheets and covered myself with it. Making me warm. Paul was laying on his back staring at the ceiling. I felt him grab my hand.

My heart started beating. He grabbed my hand.  I moved my hand away from his and got off the bed. I grabbed my sweater and opened the door to my balcony.

Why do I feel like this with him. Even though I hate him I feel so alive with him. I looked at the view from my balcony and I heard the screen door open.