Chapter 6

NINA'S POV

I was sitting on my bed and I heard Paul knocking on my bedroom door. I opened the door and Paul was standing in front of me naked.

He had water dripping off his body. He was smirking at me. I looked down for a second and my eyes went where they shouldn't have. My mouth was half open in shock. His dick was so big.

I looked back up and saw him smirking at me. I covered my eyes with my hands. "Do you like what you see?" He asked. "No! Why are you standing in front of me naked?" I yelled.

"I need soap. The bathroom I was using doesn't have anymore soap." He said. I turned around and went to my bathroom to get him soap. I covered my eyes as I walked towards him and I gave him the soap.

"Thanks." He said with a smirk. I uncovered my eyes and he was still in front of me. Why is he still standing in front of me? "Are you going to go take a shower?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. I watched him walk down the hall to his room. I will admit he had a nice ass. I closed my door and laid back on my bed. Why did he show up to my room naked?

How am I going to deal with him? I will admit he looked so sexy. I only saw his dick for a second but I could tell it is big. I scrolled through instagram. Like ten minutes later there was another knock on my door.

Paul is probably giving the soap back. I got off of the bed and went over to the bedroom door. I opened it and Paul was standing in front of me. He was naked and his body had some soap on it. He looked gorgeous.

"Here you go." He said handing me the soap. I grabbed the bottle. "If you start walking around my house naked I'm kicking you out." I said and covered my eyes with my hands.

"That's rude." He said. "Your getting my floors all wet." I said. He wasn't even dried off. "I'm sorry." He said. "Put fucking clothes on." I said. "Fine." He said and I slammed the door in his face.

I laid on my bed and scrolled through Instagram again. Paul is such and asshole but he is so sexy. I suddenly got tired and fell asleep with the light on and my phone in my hand.