Chapter 27

PAUL'S POV

I walked over to Nina. "Hey Paul." She said. She got off the chair and almost fell but I caught her. "You're drunk aren't you?" I asked. "Maybe just a little." She said but she is really drunk.

"Maybe it's time to go back to the apartment." I said. "No I'm fine." She said. "No you're not." I said and grabbed her wrist. "Let go of me." She said. "No we're going home." I said.

"No I'm not." She said. I grabbed her and put her over my shoulder. She started kicking and hitting me but I didn't let her go. I carried her to my car. I opened the passenger door and put her in the seat.

"You're a douchebag." She said. "You're drunk Neens. You've got to go home." I said. "No I'm not." She said. She is so drunk though. "Yes you are." I said and closed the door.

I got in the car and turned the car on. I drove to the apartment. I got out of the car and opened the passenger door. I got Nina out of it and carried her over my shoulder. I unlocked the door to the apartment and walked in.

I put Nina on the couch and I sat by her. She got up and sat in my lap. "Neens what are you doing?" I asked with a smirk. She smirked back at me. " I want you." She said. She leaned closer to me ear. "All of you." She whispered.

Her hands grabbed my belt and started unbuckling it. As much as I want to make love to her I can't. I don't want our first time together when she is drunk. I want her to remember it.

I grabbed her hands. "Not tonight baby." I said. "Why?" She asked. "Because your drunk and I want you to be sober when we make love." I said. She still tried to unbuckle my belt. "I'm not drunk." She said. "Yes you are." I said.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. If she wasn't drunk I would gladly have her in my bed by now. She kissed me roughly. I pulled away and kissed her cheek. I pulled her off my lap. I got off the couch. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm taking you to bed." I said. "No I'm not tired." She said. "Too bad." I said and grabbed her. I put her over my shoulder again.I walked her to her bedroom and laid her on her bed.

She laid into a sleeping position. "Do you want your clothes on or off?" I asked. "Off." She said. "Okay." I said. I pulled her black dress over her head and took her high heels off. Now she was just in her panties and bra.

I took off my shirt and pants. I kept my boxers on and laid by her. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you Neens, goodnight." I said. When I looked at her face I saw that her eyes were closed. I smiled and kissed her shoulder. I laid there and fell asleep.